M14 Picture Thread

Yea, its got full auto as well. 

Fareast, this maybe a lil far-fetched(probably the worst pun in the world, but stick with me), is it possible that you could get an m-14 for someone and ship it over to the US, provided they pay the price you get it for, shipping, and whatever your valuable time may be worth?  I ask because the $246 you mentioned is just an unbelievable price, and I know wgc and redwolf wont have a price that low for years.  Just thought i'd throw that Q out.

don't forget import tax me old mate customs will check out a package of that size it is possible to send it as a gift but you will wave no insurance on that basis i believe

i got a $180 vest shipped to the uk the tax was £40 needles to say i won't be doing that again :waggle:

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

don't forget import tax me old mate customs will check out a package of that size it is possible to send it as a gift but you will wave no insurance on that basis i believe

i got a $180 vest shipped to the uk the tax was £40 needles to say i won't be doing that again :waggle:

thats why you ALWAYS ask them to ship it as a sample...that way your insured too without having to pay any TAX ~!

Just got my M14...quite accurate for a stock gun...really happy with it...got it for 2400 HK dollar

It's just tht I found tht the inner barrel is the same as other ones by the look at the user guide...

Anyone know what the inner barrel length is? I want to upgrade that at least, while I'm waiting for a scope mount, just ordered my scope for this gun, lol, Leupold Mark 4 tactical, not the replica either.

Inner barrel is 500mm. Closest aftermarket barrel I can find right now is the M15 length, at 509mm. Someone has already released a 6.05mm barrel for it, but I cant find it in any HK stores, plus Id rather have a 6.03mm barrel. Im sure it wont be another month before theres a massive parts explosion for this gun.

Edited by sp00n
I think he meant the length of the barrel was unique.

ah...ic...

I am going to skimish with it this weekend..might post some pics later

Let's hope I can get the scope mount and hi-caps this Sat.(everyone uses hi-cap and plays short games in this field so I have no choice...)

I found tht I can do 3/4 inch groups at 7 or 8 meter standing with iron sights and tht's without a tightbore...The performance seems to be quite promising so far..

At stock power it penetrates one side of a coke can...haven't chrono it yet

the M14s are now around 2800HK here in Mong Kok but I think there aren't any OD ones left...only a few wood ones.

Edited by FUmiYAsu

I got the circular thing back in the flash hider, but it isnt secure. As in it moves around and easy to pop out. Also, I see a tiny silver screw below the front sight post, but I dont have a small enough tool to tighten it

One thing to note is that when you get the flashhider off, you'll quickly realize that while marui chose to go with a 500mm inner barrel, you can easily get something more like a 560-570mm barrel in there, so if you're ABSOLUTELY diehard about getting the biggest barrel possible, you can put something bigger in there. I'm personally installing a KM 509mm TN barrel, as an M16 inner barrel is pretty friggin long, I may try to upgrade to a 550mm inner barrel if the local airsoft store carries one. But I sniped with a decked out APS2 for years at 500+fps and that gun had a slightly cut down SG1 tn barrel and was able to hit bullseyes at 200-250feet. So not sure if adding 60+mm will make a huge deal.

Correction, I just installed a 550mm barrel and it goes just about to the end of the outter barrel, I can see you putting a 570mm in there but you'd have to get that custom cut, 550mm aint nothing to scoff at considering it's only 40mm shy of a PSG1 barrel.

WAHHHH GIMME PLEASE!! lol

Id do anything for the m14 the guy in bhd uses. that is seriously badass, and they look excellent with the red dot or a small scope on it. that or an ak is a serious option for me soon, its so hard to decide, altho the g&g is kinda expensive atm, and the TM m14 is coming out soon so ill see then!

It's a M14 rigged up for the SAW (squad automatic weapon) role.  Honestly it didn't perform too well in that role 7.62 NATO gave too much kick and recoil for a 4 Kg(9 pound) gun to handle.  Plus I believe they still used the 20 round mag.

Actually the m14 was to be the main assault rifle. but the large amaounts of recoil in full auto limited this ability. so the army had a bill put out for a new assault rifle. Stoner designed the AR15. then soldier proofed it with the M16. than the M16a1 and the modern M16a2. now they come standard with RIS in the M16a4 USMC role.