M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Could someone with a TM M14 do me a favor?

I'm currently making a gun rack for my future TM M14, as I have for my P90 and M733.

But I need some measurements.

m14wood.jpg

If someone could measure the overall length of the gun, the distance from the shoulder pad to the leftmost red mark, and the distance from the tip of the flashhider to the rightmost mark, I'd be most appreciative. Preferably in Inches.

Cant you just wait for your m14 to get to you :P

Always better to measure for yourself.

While I normally would agree, there's a timelimit on how long I will have access to the woodshop, and the M14 may not come until this limit has passed. Although, I'd prefer the measurements to be somewhat precise, there is some latitude.

Could someone with a TM M14 do me a favor?

I'm currently making a gun rack for my future TM M14, as I have for my P90 and M733.

But I need some measurements.

m14wood.jpg

If someone could measure the overall length of the gun, the distance from the shoulder pad to the leftmost red mark, and the distance from the tip of the flashhider to the rightmost mark, I'd be most appreciative. Preferably in Inches.

12.5 inch on the left and 17 to 18 inch on the right(I have a custom muzzle break so that's an estimate)

I just walked into the Torrance AEX and they had a really nice TM M14 set up with a really cool RIS system and an aimpoint, i might pick it up...

Do you live around Torrance? I pretty close to the Torrance AEX (I live in Palos Verdes.) Can you tell me how much the TM M14 cost over there? Also, where do you airsoft? Thanks

P.S. Did you see that Pink Hello Kitty XM8 that they had over there once?

Hey guys i want your opinion on something.

Of what quality is the fake wood stock on the TM? Because if it is only OK i might just pick the OD instead...

I like the look of the Wood version better but if it feels like a TM AK....... :unsure:

Its going to be the same as the OD lol so either way its all looks

I have a pic request: i wanna add rails to my wood version. I dont like the ras kits: too massive and i wanna still have the barrel cover. There is a double rail that attaches to the swing wivel screws, but the rails are too short and i dont like the system.

I made some Windows Paint images but theyre ######, so i was wondering wether someone has a 17-rib rail hecould place on his M14(wood version or painted preferabily) and take a pic of.

Thanks!

Edited by chas
I was told the OD a has a rubberized type of thing going on....

im pretty sure its a different material but whatever..

do you have the wood version? if so, how do you like it?

The Wood Version was pretty neat but i just recently painted it into woodland cammo since I have to scrap my Finished Fiberglass Stock Project... It works and thats what it was designed for although it is semi shiney but it still looks amazing.

As Far as I know the OD version's stock is the same it just has the grip patterns on it. If its different then its time i updated my records :)

I have both the OD and wood versions. Stock is essentially the same with the exception of the OD one having a checkered grip and missing the fake bolts on each side of the stock.

Other then that both plastic stocks seem about the same to me.

WTF Titleist you bought that Leupold Mark 4 Scope???? Holy ###### Man Those Are Like $900!!!! I envy You!

Yes sir, but it also does double duty by usually sitting on my real Springfield M1A, so I could justify the purchase, lol...not really.

But yeah, real Leupold Mk4 scope.

Hey guys i want your opinion on something.

Of what quality is the fake wood stock on the TM? Because if it is only OK i might just pick the OD instead...

I like the look of the Wood version better but if it feels like a TM AK....... :unsure:

Buy the wood, and if your not satisfied, buy a real wood stock or paint the stock stock (ha) OD yourself. Its a win-win thing.