M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is a Story about two M14's. While both guns started off almost identical they both took different paths in there lifes.

One M14 was a retro and his hero's were in the vietnam war. He aspired to become like his Father. An Earlier m21.

The other was more modern and decided he wanted to become a bit more tactical. So he decided to shed his Heatshield grab a RAS and a paintjob.

mm3.jpg

dm2.jpg

Ok this story thing is lame.

Here is a rundown on the specs

Top m14 (XM-21)

Real wood stock

Systema silent piston head

Prometheus Hardpiston

Prometheus Tightbore barrel

Prometheus sintered bushings

Prometheus MSS 120 spring

Gaurder Bearing spring guide

Gaurder enhanced nozzle

Gaurder highflow cylinder head

Gaurder Hardened anti reversal latch.

Lower M14 w/RAS

Prometheus Hardpiston

Prometheus piston Head

Systema sintered bushings

Prometheus MSS 110 spring

Gaurder Bearing spring guide

Gaurder enhanced nozzle

Gaurder highflow cylinder head

The wood stock gun project is pretty much complete other then probably tossing a set of torque up gears in and getting a real m14 sling

The lower gun has a bit to go yet. Shorter barrel and different flashider is in the works for it, still deciding on optics

Just a little note Blastyman to your wood M14 - change the black handguard for brown one, the black is awful and not right with wood, I don´t understand why Marui made it black.

Except this, the wood job is perfect.

I hate when people tell other people what they should do with "Their" guns.

But in this case you are correct. I actually have the brown one now but that is an old picture. I was too lazy to take new one thx.

Here's better pictures of my wood stocked M14, oh and wood not being as nice on an M14, puhlease! Enjoy. Marui M14, CAW Walnut stock, real ARMS 18 mount, and ARMS scope rings, Leupold Mark 4 scope.

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/8532/m1413cw.jpg

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/6830/m1423ov.jpg

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/2166/m1439zh.jpg

ah everytime i see these pics, i need to make sure my wallet isn't within reach....

btw, i've always wondered what is the third turret (the parallax wheel?) for? is it of any use in airsoft? (not that it matters, cos i'd get one based purely on the fact that it looks cool :P)

did you ever decide on which one you're getting callahan? i'm interested to know what these scopes are like too.

Edited by Rocketman
so how does anyone feel about the EBR kit ot make your m14 a sopmod. i am definitly getting one!

Me too... if they are under $1000US.. I wonder whether the GP one will come out before the trigger happy one...

I hate when people tell other people what they should do with "Their" guns.

But in this case you are correct. I actually have the brown one now but that is an old picture. I was too lazy to take new one thx.

Oh sorry Blastyman, I didn´t want to offence you, I just used my English in a wrong way, I just wanted to say that it would look more historically realistic.