M14 Picture Thread

Please take this by PM! ;)

I wonder how long it will take for them to release the EBR stock!

Thats the worst part of airsoft, waiting for new things to come out to the retailer!

Haha, I think the worst part is watching people destroy a beautifull gun with accesories beyond a scope and bipod... but I cant change peoples minds very easily, nor is it my right to =) Its surprising really that I havent recieved any - reps for nay saying all this pistolgripping RIS/RAS attaching who hash that goes on sometimes in these forums =)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you live around Torrance? I pretty close to the Torrance AEX (I live in Palos Verdes.) Can you tell me how much the TM M14 cost over there? Also, where do you airsoft? Thanks

P.S. Did you see that Pink Hello Kitty XM8 that they had over there once?

I live in Riverside....

I airsoft in my 30 acre forest behind my house...

Haha, I think the worst part is watching people destroy a beautifull gun with accesories beyond a scope and bipod... but I cant change peoples minds very easily, nor is it my right to =)  Its surprising really that I havent recieved any - reps for nay saying all this pistolgripping RIS/RAS attaching who hash that goes on sometimes in these forums =)

Watch wht you say there.... I am a hair line away from - repping you on all the ebr bashing... :D

Watch wht you say there.... I am a hair line away from - repping you on all the ebr bashing... :D

=) Told ya man, I'm a simple and pure guy, why change something if it already works? :) BTW Order a 4x32 scope for my M14, hopefully it'll be here4 by the end of the week! As you can guess... pictures will shortly follow =)

If people want to put RAS' on their guns, or put EBR stocks, then fine by me. I have a wood stocked M14, but I definitly want an EBR stock for a second M14. So what if you're a simple kind of guy, it's not your place to tell people how and what they can do to their guns, simple as that. I'm with FUmi on this viewpoint.

Hey guys - this is a request for those of you who've still kept your TM M14 box. Can someone please post or PM me a few nice close-up pics of the trades? It seems like US customs cut-out the trades out for obvious reasons but damaged the nice TM box in the process :unsure: Basically, I just want to cover these holes by printing out and cut/pasting new ones. Here's attached pics of my damaged TM M14 box - red circles of missing trades - just need close-up pics of that area.

Thanks!!! E.T.

post-12288-1137444626_thumb.jpg

post-12288-1137444591_thumb.jpg

Edited by eviltinky

I wasn't much of a RAS guy with my TM M14 either until I got to mess about with my teammate's rifle that had a RAS already installed on it.

In this case there's some function involved as the RAS really tightens up the forearm of the gun and makes the stock flexion go away completely.

Personally... I just don't like the look of that Arms mount, Scope+ RAS combo it's just... counter productive... kind of...

RAS+Red dot's fine, but just RAS on a long gun it's kinda like... yeah...

Why not to combine cold medicine and pain killers....

Alex "Col Sanders"

I agree however in his current setup it is probably the best it will ever look.

I wasn't much of a RAS guy with my TM M14 either until I got to mess about with my teammate's rifle that had a RAS already installed on it.

In this case there's some function involved as the RAS really tightens up the forearm of the gun and makes the stock flexion go away completely.

Real Steel Fiberglass upper hangaurd (Heatshield by many) fixed all torsion in the guns stock for mine... feels nice too! Even sanded off the faux wood finish and re painted it and the new texture feels like a fiberglass stock as well... still weighs like a mofo and is quite nice. The new texture is awesome since my real fiberglass stock almost ruined my gun :)

One of my motivations was all the night games we play. Allowed me to mount a Surefire to the side. And yes, getting rid of that weak piece of plastic junk was nice, too.