M14 Picture Thread

I'm using the extended M16A2 km tn barrel, modified the notches to fit in the new M14 hopup, runs 550mm.

So 50mm longer than the stock M14 barrel, can't say anything over 500mm is gonna really add anything to the accuracy.

i was more thinking adding a little fps to my m14 using TN, it;s 300fps at the moment, and adding a slight longer barrel may bring it to 310 may be 320 so i dont need to stress the internal by putting a stronger spring in it :)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i was more thinking adding a little fps to my m14 using TN, it;s 300fps at the moment, and adding a slight longer barrel may bring it to 310 may be 320 so i dont need to stress the internal by putting a stronger spring in it :)

From my experience you'll see 10fps gain at the mos, mine went from 310 to 320, that's it.

originally it was only for m14 owners but i am not sure what the rule is now....

If you plan to buy one like in the next few weeks you'll be a member... or yours has been shipped and waiting or you own one :) Sorry man, just gotta fork over the money to become the member (the money for the gun that is :D)

If you plan to buy one like in the next few weeks you'll be a member... or yours has been shipped and waiting or you own one :)  Sorry man, just gotta fork over the money to become the member (the money for the gun that is :D)

Dont worry Redwolf is packaging it as we speak. I'll post pics when it arrives. :D

I think, it´s time for another M14 picture.

P1240013.jpg

My old but damn reliable ASC M14 with two of six magazines. I plan to buy TM or G&G M14 but when I finally find out which one of them has the correct paramatres.

Nice gun, old school even too! :D... And that'd be TM! (I measured myself)

Sweet pic!!

Definitely TM, I had to shelve my G&G M-14E2 project, I found it is a tad longer (1/2 in or so) than the real steel, not much, but enough to make the conversion too much effort. I've had a chance to take measurements off the TM M-14 and it's just about spot on. I need to get my paws on one of my own :P

Damn, but thank´s. Decision was made:) but I will rather chech it myself. That would mean that I will have to cry because of G&G functional bolt lock.

Or

http://dentrinityshop.com/den_search.jsp?s...M14&pg=4&rpp=10

Does anybody have some experience with this? MBL4006 - second down

Damn, but thank´s. Decision was made:) but I will rather chech it myself. That would mean that I will have to cry because of G&G functional bolt lock.

Or

http://dentrinityshop.com/den_search.jsp?s...M14&pg=4&rpp=10

Does anybody have some experience with this? MBL4006 - second down

You do realize that with 5 minutes or even less you can modify a TM M14 to have a functioning bolt lock too? All you do is remove one small metal sprig thing on the bolt lock and everything else is in place to get it to function. I did the conversion to mine and it works maricles!

I Use the King Arms Scope Mount (Not the low profile but the big one) and its amazing, my only complaint is the coloring looks a little grey under photo light but its negligable

Yes, I forgot, you have mentioned this once here. I have a problem with memory :D

Because I do impression of USMC Force Recon in Vietnam, scopes are out of question but in future I would like to put together some modern stuff with M14 SOPMOD. I did not like it before but after seeing some pictures here I got lost and need one:)

The bolt release is a nice little goodie to unlock, it just serves no purpose whatsoever. Whereas for the G&G it makes practical sense because of the hopup placement. It's neat, but it's also like racking the action on an Mp5: kinda cool but who knows if it'll snap off from use.

So we'll see.