M14 Picture Thread

I believe I've found a new background. Currently modding my G&G M14 into an M21.  :)

Erm wouldnt that be adding a Scope mount, Scope and Bipod give You an M21? I guess you'd have to get rid of the slect fire option as well but the difference was only in the Real Steel ammo used and the asthetics, and being as you cant change your ammunition I think the only changes you can make are by adding a scope mount scope and bipod :) (G/L with the G&G, finding real steel parts that fit is gonna suck! But the stock is basically already what you need)

P.S. I hate you for owning a Real M14 Oleander

Any suggestions for mods for the "M14 Brotherhood" thing in the team forums? (not there yet but will be if we get mod names) :)

Edited by UrPeaceKeeper
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Erm wouldnt that be adding a Scope mount, Scope and Bipod give You an M21?  I guess you'd have to get rid of the slect fire option as well but the difference was only in the Real Steel ammo used and the asthetics, and being as you cant change your ammunition  I think the only changes you can make are by adding a scope mount scope and bipod :)  (G/L with the G&G, finding real steel parts that fit is gonna suck!  But the stock is basically already what you need)

P.S.  I hate you for owning a Real M14 Oleander

Any suggestions for mods for the "M14 Brotherhood" thing in the team forums? (not there yet but will be if we get mod names) :)

Yeah, but I'm planning on getting a real wood stock for it too, but the projects come to a standstill. Recently bought alotta ######.

£460 odd for STAR SA80 (including battery and postage)

£50 odd for an evaluation copy of Hyperstealth's SpecAm Tropical.

£100 odd for SAS Beltkit

£100 for 95 PLCE Beltkit, and other random things.

Don't think I'll be able to do this for a while. ;)

I'll be a mod for the M14 Brotherhood, if you need me... do we basically just have a Team Forum and talk about the M14 all day?

Edited by Misfit

yeah. funnily enough an M14 forum would be just like...err this thread.

do you realyl think you ened a forum for one gun? what about if everybody wanted a forum for their gun?

can ui have a DE forum? and a CA36K forum? and an MP5SD5 forum? and also a minimi one. and one for the 10 other guns i have ?

no, i didn't think so.

did it take much work to get the real steel stock to fit the m14?

btw, yours and vietmarine's are the two most real looking ones ive ever seen

It's a real national match wood stock housing a real steel M14 mate :)

P.S.  I hate you for owning a Real M14 Oleander

I wish I could take credit for her UrPK, she belongs to a friend and goes by the name Sharlene.

I doubt the forum thing would fly :)

Oh yeah, and fitting the (yes) Karsten kydex cheek piece was easy but slightly comlicated. I had to measure it so that the screws that go through the stock did not interfere with the fuse placement and the battery. the 1/4 inch screws ended up going through clean and nicely through the hollow top part of the stock where all the wires come from. The battery still fits (I was hoping it could so that I can still put a 10.8V battery in it for upgrades later on). Hope it may inspire you guys for that "unique" look!

Do you know where I can contact him about buying one?

Or anyone else know where?

Or if there is a good alternative to it?

yeah. funnily enough an M14 forum would be just like...err this thread.

do you realyl think you ened a forum for one gun? what about if everybody wanted a forum for their gun?

can ui have a DE forum? and a CA36K forum? and an MP5SD5 forum? and also a minimi one. and one for the 10 other guns i have ?

no, i didn't think so.

Well SNAFU Has forums, amongst other random groups that arnt per se a "team" :D If they can have one i dont see why the M14 Brotherhood cant have one :) and this is supposed to be a picture thread but we use it as a discussion place as well :) Get up off my grill man :)

few questions about the m14

is it possible to mount a typical harris bipod without any modification or another part?

and im trying to descide if i should buy the Marui OD, paint a few patches brown, and then go after the m21 look and upgrade it to (wow that number was far past forum limits that im not even going to talk about it)

or just buy the fake wood stock version, and just leave it completely stock

is it possible to mount a typical harris bipod without any modification or another part?

and im trying to descide if i should buy the Marui OD, paint a few patches brown, and then go after the m21 look and upgrade it to (wow that number was far past forum limits that im not even going to talk about it)

Yes, you can mount a Harris Bypod...

clmwrx, i hate you =)

<Pictures....>

Nice! It would appear you have a bit of a bear problem ehh? :)

I need to take some shots of mine again in what people consider "more appropriate" backdrops. I'm waiting for some half decent weather as its close to 15 degrees ferenheit here and its way to cold to be outside. Not to mention the snow on the ground!

Nope just raccons and they arent a problem :)

And my backdrops arent that great :(

I was outside with no socks or shoes on in the 32 degree weather taking those pics :P

Ahh coons, we have a rabbit problem here, they disappear when they hear "KERTHWACK" (aka M14 bolt moving)... PITA would kill me if they found out what I do to those poor rabbits when they stand still too long... Full auto burst of 5 or 6 shots... they arnt an issue :) Your a crazy mofo putting you and your gun through that torture!

I would go with the OD and M21 look. I've had both versions, and I kept the OD one. Because the wood version just doesn't seem right. The seams are soooo obvious and it's way too shiny. Now I have a real M14 wood stock modified to fit on my TM M14, so I can play with two kind of stock. For the OD/M21 look, you can add a RAS kit to it and make it look different than other M14s.

Cheers.