M14 Picture Thread

He's talking about the woodland...

Uh the Marines use the woodland gortex still. *beep* i still have woodland gortex, not everyone has been issued the new marpat gortex yet.

Anyway i wanted to stop in here and say i love M14's and i wish i had one. Preferably a SOPMOD :D

Edited by Milla
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just painted my M14 OD stock. I have a G&P RAS kit that has been laying around, so I put it on just to see how it looks.

What do you guys think about the paint job?

Now I have two stocks for M14. One modified real steel wood stock and one painted plastic stock.

m14paintjobwithrasproc1ii.jpg

m14paintjobwithras22ht.jpg

m14paintjobwithras11if.jpg

Edited by leemovie

I wish you could still find the old style ARMS mounts, the ones that didn't have the cross mount above them.

I see all the BHD M14s but using the wrong type mount for the aimpoint. lol. Looks good man, a little bright for my taste. If you ever saw the cammo job I did on mine I think mine's just a tad closer in brightness to that one in the movie.

But yeah it's a pain that scope mount is't available, combined with the low mount ring and an aimpoint that's all you need. Too bad you can't find that mount anymore. This was the old school version, note the cut out for the stripper clip. The Aimpoint in that movie was mounted to the the forward mount post.

arms18.jpg

So till someone tracks it down, close but no cigar.

Titleist, you can still find the ARMS mounts around, but they are hard to find, and pretty expensive if you do. They pop up on Gunbroker once in a while, or forums like Thefiringline.com

Edited by Guest

Are you refering to the OLD style or the new style? Because I have a new style real ARMS 18 mount on my Marui M14, so nothing special about that. But the old school mounts are hard as hell to find since they discontinued them.