M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i tried that, the battery was too thick though and the wire sticking out of the hatch got in the way

First off, Welcome to the Brotherhood (make sure you proudly display it in your sig) and second off, I have a Sanyo in mine and it works flawlessly and moves in and out quite easily. Although more recent problems with my M14 have arrisen there are more "Legal" matters to deal with before I can adress airsoft again. Besides I have plans to spend 306 bucks on the SRC M4A1 and make it my project gun. My M14 is on the "Back Burner" at the current :) I do have new pictures but nothing special. April 8th is my Next event and I'll try and get some good pictures taken there.

Ew... orange...

Personally, I just can't warm up to a Socom16 with wood stock, it just demands plastic...

Honestly I cant warm up to any SOCOM/SOPMOD version of the M14, but I have to agree a SOC16 has to have the Fiberglass stock :) Still a decent lookin M14 though and I'm glad you at least went with a nice wood stock :)

• 2 weeks later...

a quick question

i see a few of you have harris style bi-pods on your g&g m14s and i want to know where any of you got the bi-pod adaptors to fit the thicker g&g stocks.

as ive just received my KA harris style bi-pod but only haver a tm adaptor which is to small......

anyhow a new pic with a KA mount fitted =]

Copy91.jpg.xs.jpg

I upgraded my M14 with a M100 spring and metal bushings. It shoots above forum limit. Before the upgrades, I felt that a scope is nothing more than a decoration. Now it makes more sense. It's got the G&P RAS kit on it. The stock is Marui stock pianted by myself.

m14withscope4ms.jpg

nice. i like the gun a lot. im in the process of painting mine right now, it is going to look a lot like that, but darker i think, i might have the base brown isntead of tan. currently it is covered with white primer