M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Check the EOTECH HOMEPAGE here for info. You'll see why they are so pricey.

I have yet to understand how they actually retain an accurate targeting reticule when there is cack on the screen of the Eotech... surely it'll be shooting off target if the reticule moves? I'm most probably being thick, but I'd appreciate enlightenment.

Edited by DualWieldNate

Nothing special, just stnd woodtype M14. I like it for the Vietnam loadout though..the gun is a wonder..when I brought it to the first game I used it at (2 some weeks ago) other marui owners were going nuts about the range, accuracy, and of course..the bolt. All around awesome weapon- and i'm happy with my choice :)

M14.jpg

Got two more mags coming in. I'd like to give it a real-wood paintjob like some kid did a review on with his AK47.

Nice Smoker.

I've got a quick question for all the M14 nuts out there. I bought my OD M14 in pieces (saved $250 as a result though), 75% disassembeled and I finally got to look over it last night and noticed something the seller did not tell me. There's a break on the side of the stock on the opposite side of where the bolt is. It looks to me like it was done by a saw, judging by the fact that the other side is still very strong and there aren't any stress marks around the breaking point. My question is: since I'm not planning on keeping this stock on that long anyway, would hot glue do the trick temporarily?

Thanks for your help.

I know it doesn't look like an EBR yet, but it will be, oh it WILL BE!

Waiting for DEN to ship my Trigger Happy EBR stock, I also just received my EOTech 552, thus the upper receiver be done, it's all dressed up, just nowhere to go, :(

EBR1.jpg

I can imagine it now titleist!!! BTW That's where I have my eotech mounted except mines ontop of a larue platform. Makes for a bit easier cheek wield and allows me to quickly swap between all my stuff without tools. ;)

IMG_1258.jpg

heh, yeah I can imagine it too, sadly. I guess TGS is causing the delay on the stock as DEN has qouted us as early next week for shipping, and it appears other retailers are delayed as well. D'oh.

I've got a nice heavy duty Specter Gear SOP sling on order, along with some magpul XT panels.

It looks like the rail on yours is dead even with the forearm cover, right? Wish your pics were higher res. On mine it'll be slightly higher on the mount, so the EO should sorta hover over the rails, which is what I'm going for. I'm trying to keep this gun nice and simple. Since I have an ARMS 18 on my other M14, and an ARMS 18 mount on this gun, I can easily swap out optics for my Leupold or 552 when need be.

Mmmmm...EBR goodness. Glad you like it so far, right now it's a tad on the pathetic side without a stock.

heh, yeah I can imagine it too, sadly. I guess TGS is causing the delay on the stock as DEN has qouted us as early next week for shipping, and it appears other retailers are delayed as well. D'oh.

I've got a nice heavy duty Specter Gear SOP sling on order, along with some magpul XT panels.

It looks like the rail on yours is dead even with the forearm cover, right? Wish your pics were higher res. On mine it'll be slightly higher on the mount, so the EO should sorta hover over the rails, which is what I'm going for. I'm trying to keep this gun nice and simple. Since I have an ARMS 18 on my other M14, and an ARMS 18 mount on this gun, I can easily swap out optics for my Leupold or 552 when need be.

Mmmmm...EBR goodness. Glad you like it so far, right now it's a tad on the pathetic side without a stock.

Yeah the low-pro mount is dead even. I'll take a close up pic if you want. I was thinking of using the #18 but opted for the larue eotech mount instead. Raises it a little over 1/4 inch. On the m14 I loose cowitnessing with my iron sights, but on my m4 it's perfect. I'm using The Sling System right now and have been thinking about the SOP sling since it's a bit longer and easier to adjust. Magpul panels for the ebr? Now that would be interesting.