M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you happen to know where to get sunshades for the M3 replicas (mine is a KA)? I bought a Leupold sunshade off KyberAuz, but it didn't fit. It was a couple mm too big in diameter. I've seen Chinese M3 clones which come with sunshades (but none sold separately), and I'm asuming the KA is just a branded clone.

No clue, sorry. You could wrap a few layers of electric tape around the scope to close the gap though ;)

Heh. But that would be ghetto. :D

And I forgot to mention that's a nice M14 you got there! I like the low tactical ring set. ;)

Godofwar, seems like your buttplate over laps the underside of the PA stock, just like mine. Annoying, isn't it? I'll try a real-steel buttplate once it arrives and let you know if it fits any better.

Nice gun anyway, almost like mine, except that I have a brown heatshield :)

Thanks for everyones complements :D:D:D

Godofwar, seems like your buttplate over laps the underside of the PA stock, just like mine. Annoying, isn't it? I'll try a real-steel buttplate once it arrives and let you know if it fits any better.

Nice gun anyway, almost like mine, except that I have a brown heatshield :)

Yeah , let me know i'm contemplating of doing the same Thanks :D

Edited by Godofwar

p1010200di8.jpg

p1010203nq7.jpg

p1010218rc8.jpg

p1010208pl8.jpg

About half way through the mods I have in store, still a load of internal upgrades to go, along with a cheek piece and a cheek pad. Also a decent scope mount and a large scope are needed.

None of the pics really show the paint scheme off as it is in real life. I'd like to thank, I think it was Titleist for inspiration on the paint scheme, saw his ages ago in this thread.

Cheers,

for all you guys who bought shorty barrels ive just made my own from the existing one buy stripping the barrel completely and have since then taken measurements and marked each whole 2inches forward with a silver sharpee and drilled them to make my own shorty barrel. I also had to cut off the remaining 2 inches of barrel at the rear.

ill get some pics up asap which could be a while unfortunatley.

A little update:

IM001145.jpg

IM001158.jpg

IM001135.jpg

What's the difference between pre and post 2004 Leupold scopes? I want to get a scope shade for my M3 replica (assuming one designed for the Leupold would fit), and there appears to be two different shade styles available, those for pre 2004 scopes and those for post.

lol, nice gun, but didn't I already make that setup already? heheh.

You ######.

Only because I asked you to. ;)

*fruitcage* it, I'm going to get an Eotech 552 and sling it. :P

Edited by davedawg123

So Im looking into buying a ras kit for my tm m14,at first I was planning on getting the kingarms ras kit but then I saw on redwolf that G&P makes a kit that comes with one of their 30mm ap reps.Now my question is,would the G&P kit be of the same good quality as the kingarms?Im slightly sceptical about getting the the G&P ras just because I have seen the kingarms mounted and it looked great whear I havent seen the G&P however an aimpoint would be nice.So is the aimpoint worth it or should I get the kingarms?