M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know, he's got everything. Here I am saving up for a project whilst he simply throws on his $1000 scope and gloats that he did it first. <_<

:P JK. I appreciate that he was kind enough to show me how my project might look like when I asked him before hand. Plus, he takes great photos. And even if I don't have the $1000 scope, at least I have a Guarder FTK in mine. :D

As for which RAS set to choose, why not just go for the G&P? G&P usually has comparable products to King Arms anyway, if not better. Plus, you're getting an aimpoint for like $15 more. Even if you don't use the aimpoint you could at least fetch $40 for it on the sale forums, meaning your actually paying something like $25 less for the G&P.

You're still my *badgeress*.

Ouch. Don't worry, I'll frag him for you 'accidentally' next time I see him in a game - from outside my MED, of course (btw Isaac, remind me to tell you about that 12 Aug game we're having).

My M14 doesn't look quite as sexy as his EBR, but mine shoots damn near twice as hard. :P

Edited by Wupjak

Its okay one day Titleist is going to go bankrupt and guess where all the guns are going to be sold, on Arnies, i call dibs on hk stuff

We should make a thread and call dibs on his gunz, because this is me talking at 12 o clock after a 600 page book today :Zzz:

Edited by Azulsky
Its okay one day Titleist is going to go bankrupt and guess where all the guns are going to be sold, on Arnies, i call dibs on hk stuff

We should make a thread and call dibs on his gunz, because this is me talking at 12 o clock after a 600 page book today :Zzz:

It's cool, Dave, don't worry about it.

Now as for my guns, back off you hyenas, I'm not broke yet!

Here's my gun, not as fancy as some of the other beauties on here.

My gun is about almost done cosmetically. All that I need now is an M25 flashhider, a cheek-piece, a paintjob, and a railed scope ring. The last item is so I can mount a very low profile red dot sight for distances to short warrant using the magnifying scope. As far as internals I am at a loss as far as what to put in. I just want to put the gun at about 350-400 FOPS. I do know however I need a prometheus 500mm tightbore barrel.

The gun itself is great, very accurate. I have yet to zero my scope at 9x magnification. It's just not shooting consistently enough for that I think, I don't even know if an AEG is consistent enough for that. However at 3X it's amazingly accurate.

Now for gripes and there are a couple. Weight, holy ######. I mean it's not excessively heavy. It's just that I am not used to it. My other gun is a P90 and that, my friends, is a huge weight change. Secondly, the scope rings I got are too high. The reason that they are so high is that I couldn't find a set that would make my scope clear my iron sights until I got this set. The only way I can fix this is by A) getting a lower set of scope rings or B) getting that cheek piece to raise my cheek weld.

IMG_3514.jpg

IMG_3518.jpg

IMG_3511.jpg

IMG_3515.jpg

"One shot, one kill." That is one dead Xtreme Gulp :D