M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

desertfox, you have some of the best pics i have seen. your navy seal ones are kick assinus and those ones above are awesome!!

i really love the first one because that looks exactly like the PMC guy in the Metal Gear Solid 4 trailer. except the guy has an EBR but your picture looks really good too. your gear and everything is awesome lol

:)

Yeah, I've had this happen a few times now. I've been told that a little araldite will fix it, just dab some on either end once you've got the pin where you want it to stay.

Personally, I'm too lazy to get round to it, and it isn't that big a deal at the moment... :D

i want a paint job that will match multicam. but something that can be done easily, no fancy stencils and done with krylon. i do have a history with painting but i dont want to do anything complicated on a beutiful weapon.

would tan and a but o brown be ok?

Been looking at possibly getting a M14, and was wondering 2 things

1.) Does the SOCOM have the rails so you can mount a regular scope? or just the forward rails for Aimpoints and Eotechs

2.) if it does have the regular scope rails, could someone possibly slap a scope on it, and post the pic?

thanks for all the help

GOT IT TODAY! :D

wow they really are the most beutiful guns ever. it's one heavy sucker even without the battery. very well balanced. some minor imperfections in the metalwork, but thats me being super picky with a magnifying glass.

for lack of a better word, PERFECT!

pics will come soon, its pretty dark around here so i cant get any good pics.

i am now a member of the brotherhood:D

Edited by Fellowz