M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That would be perfect, apart from it needs a wood stock (just personal preference). Great effort mate, glad you arent one of those people who rape their M14's :D

i want to rape mine into a EBR or i might just get one already done. because inside of that beautiful rifle is something that does not like to be played with.

i want a decent scope for my M14, and a bipod, i might get a ACM bipod seems they are just under £30 and ill get a decent scope. something like a tasco scope

I bought it premade cause i wanted to keep my m14 as is and im lazy ;)

But it looks like im going to have to buy another tm m14 cause the kart/agm one that's in there atm looks of poor quality.

I got it at wgc:

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...-CK010_srch_ebr

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...-CK010_srch_ebr

I also got the smoke cap silencer to go on it, but it dont fit over the outter barrel :(

shinny huh?

dunno about you but it looks like no shins ive ever seen

:P too used to double tap.

I wouldn't use it on the M14 if I was you. There is a fair amount of powder which goes back down the inner barrel. My 6.03mm was black after 100 rounds.

It dont fit any way so if/when i do use it will replace the tracer unit on my g36, so if it does suck power back up the barrel (which im sure it will) it's really easy to get to it and clean it :)

Shipping was £114.00. I would recommend keeping the tm and buying the kit insteady of buying the pre made one. Its really easy to put together ;)

The kit itself is really solid and well made, the only problem ive had with it so far is that one screw was to small. All the dodgy bits are the bits that have come from the kart m14. For example, the breech doesnt cycle all the way, paint is coming off the gun, and the paint work in general is really poor. The hop dial comes and goes however it please's, all the screws have threaded already, the top of the gearbox is coming apart and i can see the cylinder. Just to name a few problems.

New edition to the family: :D

DSC02866.jpg

Courtesy of Yeager. :)

Airsoft Club M14 model B. Externals on it are utter ######, but I'll work on fixing her up over time. :) A bit of a 'project gun'. I like it. Hitting man sized targets at about 150-170 ft easily. Got to be careful with it though. :(

Edited by 101matt1
The powder is white though...?

Turns out it is black/grey, i just dropped the thing on my bed (with clean sheet) and a load of black/grey powder came flying out all over it :( Misses wont be happy.