M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thats ###### now aint it.

i would never have got an M14 if it wasnt for this thread, the guys who helped me make up my mind, they told me all there is to now about the TM M14.

Come on i mean the chat in this thread should be kept M14 specific. otherwise there will be countless other threads opend just to ask simple questions when all you need to do is ask on this thread for example.

i must say i think on topic discussion should be allowed. i know i dont really have a say in the matter, but it saves creating a new thread, and imagine how many threads would be being created for questions that could easily be answered on a pic thread as they are at the moment.

hey luvs to shoot, im glad that you got it sorted, it looks sweet dude!!

btw what bipod is that?

and can someone say whether to get a spring eject or spring return bipod please

i got it used from a a friend who quit. it's a harris&harris i think. w/e i saw and felt another harris bipod and it felt, looked the exact same. it even had the little metal ring in the front. im pretty sure the one i got was a harris, and not a clone

w/e. i got it for 20 bucks and there's nothing wrong with it.

Pretty sure that was my post that got yanked... seriously, some questions are not worth a new thread. Especially if you're trying to get the Q out to same gun users who are more likely to frequent their own pic thread than look back a few pages in General or Newbie.

</rant>

does anyone know if the G&P EBR kit will fit the G&G M14? if not is there any EBR kit that will?

At the current there are none that fit the G&G or the CA. Besides who wants that lousy EBR kit anyways? :blink:

Just kidding with ya guys :)

More PICS! Soon I will have some new combat pics of me and my vietnam loadout and I will post them here, just waiting on the guy to send me the photos...

For which brand? CA/G&G/TM(and clone)???

Erm, i did not know that the different brands were different sizes, i need it for the long 20rnd mag, it can be to the nearest qtr inch, im just trying to see how my g3 mags will fit in a pouch im going to buy, and all i have to compare to is how m14 magazines fit into it and i dont want to buy it on a whim and find out i was wrong.

Edited by Azulsky

I use these:

http://www.optactical.com/762308magpouch.html

They fit both my TM M14 mags and my G3 mags. Takes two in each!

I then use these fitted to my HSGi weesatch and it takes 4-5 of the mags aswell.

http://store.yahoo.com/optacticalgear/weesatch.html

Also this drop leg, HSGI, takes four of them:

http://store.yahoo.com/optacticalgear/drlegmaca.html

I made an M1 out of a TM M14 for a customer a while back using a real stock and parts from a Marushin M1. It was ALOT of work, but turned out very well in my opinion. The only problem is the mag. I still need to come up with a way to make him a nice short mag that won't protrude from the stock.

Carbine - the kit that I purchased contains instructions on how to make up your own short-magazines (you can see mine protruding from the bottom of the gun). They feed 8 rounds exactly :)

I'm away on holiday next week, but when I get back I will scan the instructions and link them in, if you are interested.

Any of you lucky EBR guys who uses the TM M14 with the G&P EBR kit and who can tell me if you need to do any mod to fit the parts togheter?

Also pics if so would be nice.

It's not as difficult as you might assume. I thought it would be hard but it wasn't at all.

The only actual modifications I can think of are chopping down the inner barrel by 30mm and a bit of soldering to rewire it to the front end.

The instructions are very clear and simple too.

The bit I was worried about was changing the motor housing but this is also very easy.