M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is my complete AGM M14: stock mount base, stock modified sling, G&P ACOG scope, chicom Aimpoint, Ehobbyasia cheek-pouch/rest/pad, ebay .308 inert rounds (civilian version of the 7.62 NATO), custom trades by the engraving service at a regular jewelery.

pa030147qb5.jpg

pa030139vo6.jpg

i like ur second picture. well done on the M14!

....take off the acog tho.  :wide-eyed:

The ACOG looks fine. Its better then some of the other crazy sights i've seen on regular M14's (COUGH EOTECH COUGH) EoTechs look good on the EBR but i've seen people with them on their regular M14 and it can be pretty ugly at times.

Nice work on pictures, hopefully I'll be getting some more pictures soon of mine, right now its my work in progress. Doing some things to it that I cant talk about here.

Just my AGM with custom engraved trades. 18 euros 25$) at a jewelery 200 meters from my house.

Flash makes 'em look flat, but they are engraved like the real deal and filled with paint.

I never cared about trades much, but once I had this blank M14... I HAD to do it.

pa030141rz8.jpg

Outstanding Chas!

Great tip and I will definitely look into doing this locally thanks!

and I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that the serial number is also your birthdate? (Jup, just confirmed in the other thread you posted in!)

Edited by Guinness

At last...... and what a kit!!!

Its so extreme!!

Some new spare lowcaps and a PEQII with 9,6v 3300mAh battery.

Whats in that box? ;)

PICT4446.jpg

It looks like this.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a340/ossg/PICT4449.jpg

It is a extreme kit with super finish.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a340/ossg/PICT4451.jpg

A real nice frontsight with "glow in the dark" tube.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a340/ossg/PICT4453.jpg

The stock has a real nice butplate made of some soft rubber.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a340/ossg/PICT4452.jpg

Ill post some more pics after building the M14 from hell! :)

Edited by cougar

Too big for it imo.

Now i need some help trying to track something down, i asked in the silencer thread but no one as of yet has come to my rescue.

I want to put some kind of threaded detachable silencer on my m14, but i dont like the way it looks when they are just screwed on the end. I want to try and find something like this;

silencedm14.jpg

Where the silencer goes most of the way down the barrel and then funnels off (although that bit isnt as important i just think it looks nicer).

Ive had a look on air rifle website as that's probably where i got the idea from, but all the inner barrel diameter is wrong and would need boring out, which i cant do. Plus i dont think the threads would match and it would seem that all online air rifle shop will only sell to another registered dealer, which im not.

If there isnt any thing like this, does anyone know any body that can make it for me?

Thanks in advance xxx

Edited by msx361

Missed my M14 (one of the original run of ODs from the initial release, painted, repainted and re-repainted, see my sig) which I sold awhile back. Stumbled into some cash and ordered one of the Marui-based, G&P EBR kit-equipped numbers that ehobby asia sells.

I unboxed the gun, took one look at the 'sand' (read: silly looking gold) anodizing on the sand kit and promptly ordered some Matte Dark Earth from Brownells to put a proper flat finish on the chassis.

Upgraded with a Guarder FTK - like everything about it except the gears, they'll be replaced with Prometheus's offering asap. Spring is unmentionable, Dee's Custom 6.01 inner barrel.

Looking at glass next. The EOTech is from my PTW and popped on there just for the photo. Enjoy:

mini-IMG_1878.jpg

mini-IMG_1879.jpg