M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That MC M14 is hot. How do you like that stock's finish and build quality?

its a little brighter than my MC clothing, the finnish is of very high quality, very few imperfections that can be seen. the stock also feels alot lighter for some reason.

also, my barrel wobble has dissapeared.

i love it:D

Not sure if this is the best place to ask, but could someone with a G&G/CA M14 take pictures of their stock? Or you have experience, share how to convert a G&G stock to a TM?

I am looking for a Wood Stock for my TM M14, and was curious if I could modify the G&G Wood Stock for use on a TM M14. Or, if someone knows where relatively cheap TM M14 wood stocks can be found, that'd be great too.

Razor: gorgeous EBR! Could you please post a pic of the longer lower rail? I want to see how it looks and attaches to the EBR.

Firstly thanks! :P Secondly, I probably didn't make myself perfectly clear before, but I don't actually know how it attaches. I have a theory but thats about it.

Photo-0021.jpg

The rail would fit perfectly to replace the current lower rail, but then how would you fit the handguard :huh:

Ah well, hopefully someone will point out something obvious...

Cheers, razor

You take off the plastic hand guard and then remove the thin metal bar that goes inbetten the battery sticks. Then you screw the RIS bar on and AFAIK you cant remount the plastic grip.

If you have it like this then you really need to put the battery in a peq2 or something i guess.