M14 Picture Thread

I have problems with the internals too, havent had time enough too look for a solution, it isn't one of my priprities, but i would like to have it fixed.

I also have problems with the barrel, i broke a small part that holds the barrel, (the one you take out if you want to use a battery inside the handguard) and i can't find a solution for it at the moment, and the hole barrel shakes to death. lol

about the rear part of the sling, the only solution i found was to use a normal ris sling mount, but using it at the end of the upper ris, like the ebr has.

Here ya go a couple of pics so you can apreciate the rear sling mount.

IMG_0218_28Large29.jpg

PIC01704Large.jpg

PIC01713Large.jpg

PIC01661Large.jpg

:)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lord sex: yup, im gonna get ANOTHER ris sling loop like that.

word just came in: hopup installation FAILED, my sopmods down for the count. i need a new hopup!

i dont wanna wait for the new star sopmod, whenever that arrives, and then pay $$$$ for it

damn. anyone know where i can find a star sopmod m14 hopup?

nice pics though!

-Joe

Great pics gents, the SOPMOD is annoyingly growing on me! Quick question - which scope mount did you lot go with? I'd love to get the King Arms as its cheaper, but apparently its a bugger to fit properly, needs constant attention, and screws up the screw threads (no pun intended) compared to the Tokyo Marui version. Is it worth going for the TM mount?

My lame attempt at a paint job, its my first one so go gentle. Sorry for bad pics, its raining out so i cant go out and take pics. Its just a paint job i threw on to get rid of the OD stock, so i wasnt trying to be artistic.

m14paintox4.jpg

Edited by Milla

Instead of making a new thread and waiting for an answer, I'm just gonna ask here: Ive heard rumors that a CA/G&G Receiver, stock, and outer barrel will fit a TM M14. Is this true? part of me thinks that its complete BS, but it would be nice, considering i hate the creakiness and the fiendishly obliterated trades on mine.

Can anyone reccomend a good optic (ideally around 3x) that has sufficient eye relief and for use on the front mount of a Socom? I currently have a reflex on it, and while I actually love RDS's, I'd also like something similar to an ACOG for some situations, so it would be nice to change between the two depending on what field I'm playing etc.

Also, I asked a while back, but does anyone have an standard (not socom) front flashider/barrel assembly they want to sell to me? I'm planning to make a rough approximation of a a M1A scout squad- redwolf has just the barrel, but shipping etc whine whine.

Edited by Crumbelievable