M14 Picture Thread

I just saw this on youtube, the video is not mine, and nobody asked to me if they could use my pics.... and there are more pics, from other members from Arnies iirc....

Any idea of who is it ? i am not angry, but i would like to know it when they use my pics, i don't like people to use them without permission....

</a>

Yeah pretty similar to this LS-

'Intellectual Property' theft thread

I've seen my stuff around the net as well- Gun pics don't bother me as much as my paid work and images- ALL of my images are protected by copyright, so I have recourse. It's still real lame. :angry:

That feeling in the pit of your stomach is probably pretty similar to what the good people at CRYE, Colt, etc. feel every time they see an Airsoft gun or piece of pirated apparel though dontcha think? :(

/sound of Karma and Irony knocking at our door...... ;)

Edited by Guinness
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let's hope so....

The pics of the m14 don't bother me too much, the problem is that actually there are some pics of MYSELF carrying the M14...

My pics are not copyright, but i hate if they use my pics without permission.... And more if there are pics with myself in the vid, that i didn't do, and i don't even know the guy.... and never got asked for permission to use them.... :no:

I just saw this on youtube, the video is not mine, and nobody asked to me if they could use my pics.... and there are more pics, from other members from Arnies iirc....

Any idea of who is it ? i am not angry, but i would like to know it when they use my pics, i don't like people to use them without permission....

dude, looks like you have a secret admirer! :rofl: :rofl:

thats when you know that your airsoft collection is too big...im digging that really creepy japanese music though.

are all of those you? how does that foward vertical grip work for you?

-Joe

Nope, only the TAN ebr with TAN eotech 553 is mine, and i am the one in multicam load out, about the other EBR, the black one is from J3T iirc, and the rest of the pics, are from a Japanese airsoft team i think, someone calling himself ORCA posted them on Militaryphotos.net....

My pics are not copyright, but i hate if they use my pics without permission.... And more if there are pics with myself in the vid, that i didn't do, and i don't even know the guy.... and never got asked for permission to use them.... :no:

Mi amigo, the second you took the picture, you owned the copyright. ;)

Copyright laws have changed since the old days, it's kind of "He who made the image or has possession of the originals owns it"

In the case of images that depict you, there is similar protection- in other words you yourself have a 'copyright' of sorts. Any image that shows you in a recognizable way, you have rights too- that's why models and people would sign a 'model release' granting the photographer the right to use their image. Newspapers get around this to some extent either by claiming 'public domain' for images of a mass of people in a public place, or by specifically taking images that don't show faces. If you've ever wondered why the nightly news shows 'people' footage of just legs walking around as a backdrop to some story like "Record temperatures reported today" or the best one- stories about American eating habits with well...large folk wandering around eating ice cream....from the shoulders down-

Your pictures are of such a high quality that it seems certain that your probably are not using a tripod, so someone has taken all these images of you that you post here. That person basically has the copyright on those pictures, while you retain 'model' rights

...So don't pi$$ them off :P

Edited by Guinness
Nope, only the TAN ebr with TAN eotech 553 is mine, and i am the one in multicam load out, about the other EBR, the black one is from J3T iirc, and the rest of the pics, are from a Japanese airsoft team i think, someone calling himself ORCA posted them on Militaryphotos.net....

Don't we have an ORCA on this board? The AEX dude?

Yes "we" have an ORCA here, but I never have posted anything on Militaryphotos.net. ORCA's not that uncommon of a name either way. Plus I spend way too much money and time on my own shizzo to be ripping off other peeps pics ;P Plus ther's enough of my DW pics all over anyway.

Back on topic-o

ebr-05a.jpg

i was wondering about m14 magazine pouches. does any 7.62mm pouch work or do i have to buy a magazine pouch specifically for the m14? any suggested retailers? thanks in advance.

Most 7.62 (0.308) pouches will work.

www.optactical.com is one of many good internetstores

I suppose that I should have said Soc16 instead of M14, since that is what I want, I just didn't want perfectionists screaming at me that the M21 is more M14 sized.

So basically, is the Cyma Soc16 just as good as the M14?

EDIT: Are Marui mags compatible? I despise hi-caps.

Edited by Sgt. Carter