M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice scout, very tidy paint on it.

Mine is added above. See if you can guess where the scope and mount were originally mounted, hehe. Still need to replace the heatshield and figure out how I want to paint the stock/furniture.

Edited by Wupjak
mrblah is it me or is the front end of your m4 not on straight? the m14 looks good BTW does it perform well out of the box?

its on straight, the bottom handguard is made of two pieces and of different sizes.........one metal and one plastic....hense why it looks crooked at times.

as for the echo 1, it shoots decent out of the box. CAn't really comment on it because i've only owned it for a day or two.

YOU ARE CORRECT! :P

It's not as heavy as it was with the scope and mount on it that are now on the scout, but yes, the EBR is stout, and nose-heavy. Lipo batteries save some weight up front, thankfully.

Edit: Oh, and hooray for bungie slings!

Edited by Wupjak

11/15 My apt caught fire and took the life of my beautiful Soc16.

After going through the burned out apt I realized that 2 broken G&G's I picked up as parts AEGs were still some what intact.

I found enough parts to build 1 entire M14 minus the internals (The box of Prometheus parts just arrived). So here is my new baby... externally completed but still needing internal work.

m14-3.jpg

M14-1.jpg