M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no your way off the radar there.

two tone AEG's are new so that younger airsofters (under 18's) can get AEG's but i think you still need a licence.

now for us older airsofters we need a Licence in order to purchase normal coloured AEG's

something like that i think.

no your way off the radar there.

two tone AEG's are new so that younger airsofters (under 18's) can get AEG's but i think you still need a licence.

now for us older airsofters we need a Licence in order to purchase normal coloured AEG's

something like that i think.

im not of the radar

you dont need a lisence

i have one in my room ;)

huh so anyone can get a two tone?

might get myself a spare M4 for parts in that case.

i never really looked into the VCRA becasue i have all the guns i need and if i REALLY wanted to get something it would be a Grenade launcher but that would be just becasue i can afford one. doubt id use it.

As far as i know, gents, you can spray an IF into a RIF as long as you can prove that you are going skirmishing with it. This does not mean that you have to be UKARA registered, or have to have gone 3 times in over 2 months. As far as i know, you can go once, and IF you are questioned about it, you can have the police call the site and confirm that you have been airsofting with it. This covers you with a legitimate defense.

Check out the VCRA Q&A on here if you're unsure. :)

If you can prove you're a skirmisher and you're over 18 then you can have a normal gun. If you don't have a license you can have a brightly coloured one if you're over 18. If you're a kid, like me, as you need to be over 18 and my parents arent skirmishers they only way to get an airsoft gun without being given a rif as a gift from a fellow skirmisher would be to get your parents to get you a 2 tone. Clear?