M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

500mm is also the maximum lenght you should use. I recently put a 560mm barrel into a customer's gun and it constantly shot about 10-20fps less than with a 500mm barrel. Besides, that extra 60mm of barrel won't affect your accuracy as the 500mm barrel is quite long to start with.

Edited by Carbine
i would suggest AGM i have had mine for a while now and it jsut egt better and better :P

Mines great too but aparently the Cyma is even better

dsc01927dy7.jpg

Scrimmed

I was just laying it over the gun to see what it looked like in that shot, with it wrapped properly you can't see any green

Edited by mattmanic
Sorry if I missed it, but wtf is up with your gun? I mean that color is hideous, and if you wrap that blanket over it it will look worse. Also....nothings really necessary besides a coat of flat black or green.

lolz fair play on the wrap it needs to be more well wrapped in my opinion. But the colour would be dude to the VCR bill and the new laws covering the UK.

It applies to any RIF (realistic immitation firearm) that an over 18yr old wants to buy, if they don't skirmish regularly - or at all. The gun has to be more than 50% orange, light green or other puke making colour that qualifies it as an IF (immitation firearm).

For more info have a look at the VCRA fact section. ;)

It applies to any RIF (realistic immitation firearm) that an over 18yr old wants to buy, if they don't skirmish regularly - or at all. The gun has to be more than 50% orange, light green or other puke making colour that qualifies it as an IF (immitation firearm).

For more info have a look at the VCRA fact section. ;)

I thought that the colour was for those under 18 and isn't registered as such.

And for those who are over 18, but are not registered.

The registration side of it, is for those who skirmish regulary enough, and it'll grant them permission to buy RIF's under the current defence, provided that the said person is over 18 at the time.

And I'm not 18 so my parents have to buy all my airsoft guns for me now and they have to be green :(

I was just laying it over the gun to see what it looked like in that shot, with it wrapped properly you can't see any green

Just thought I'd point that out as some people seem incapable of reading...

Hey, if anyone owns the King Arms M14 EBR kit, how hard is it to take out the battery? I assume it means having to take apart the entire gun in order to get at the thing, as you cannot access the battery directly like the G&P or TGS kits?

500mm is also the maximum lenght you should use. I recently put a 560mm barrel into a customer's gun and it constantly shot about 10-20fps less than with a 500mm barrel. Besides, that extra 60mm of barrel won't affect your accuracy as the 500mm barrel is quite long to start with.

I use a G&G M14 Full Length with a Prometheus 590mm barrel.

I cannot post what FPS it shoots due to Forum regulations but with the same spring in the M14 that is in my M16 with only a 509 mm barrel the M14 shoots 4 FPS higher then the M16 did.

I also only shoot in single thou so that might be it.