M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you can say how hard it shoots just can't talk about how you got it that high

My M16 Chronographs at 410 FPS (509mm Prometheus Barrel)

My M14 Chronographs at 414 FPS (590mm Prometheus Barrel)

My G&GSoc16 Chronographs at 408-410 FPS (Prometheus Barrel cut and crowned to max length)

All 3 use a spring that is rated the same and built by the same manufacturer.

I have never had any problem with suck back with a barrel 590mm and below.

Here is my TM m14. Have been after one for long and now I have it and I love it. Bought second hand. Original "wood" stock painted black and prometheus 500mm tightbore installed.

post-15926-1199899439_thumb.jpg

Waiting for a big list of internal upgrades:

Prometheus:

ms1** spring, EG Spring Guide Smoother for Ver.6 & Ver.7 Gearbox

Torque Hard Gear Set for Marui Ver.7 Gearbox ( M14 Series ), Hard Piston for Marui Ver.7 Gearbox ( M14 Series )

Aero Cylinder Head Ver. 7, Sealing Nozzle for M14 Series

Guarder:

Cut-Off Lever for Marui M14, Enhanced Tappet for Marui Ver.7 Gear Box

Improved Hop Bucking ( 70 ), Motor Pinion Gear for Marui Motor Series

HurricanE: Oil Less Bearing

Im still wondering which piston head I should buy.

I am using a 8,4v 2200mAh battery and using semi-auto. The short trigger pull is great.

Pretty simple externally and planning to keep it that way. Just the sling, scope mount base and the aimpoint replica attached.

Edited by Suomies

Just ordered from redwolf

DMR Stock, M1 Scope, KA Spring Return Bipod, and SPR Flashider/ Suppressor set.

The SPR Flash hider's gonna need some work, but it will be damn nice when its done.

I was going to buy a WA 1911 and M15, but this pushed me over my AS budget for a few months.

Ill have pics up literally the moment I finish lol.

That thing is awesome. I really like plain jane m14's i really like EBR's i even like ras'ed out m14's.

I really like that one you pictured as well. Call me heretic but i really like the way it looks, even if it defeats the purpose of the EBR. :)

@ tommyknocker

mind me mate, but eh... you want a DMR body ( semi-sniper ) to go with a SOCOM end ? which will be half a sniper, half a cutdown version, associated with lower range.... might look cool, don't get me wrong, but isn't the socom end the opposite to what you hope to achieve with the DMR look stock ?

@ tommyknocker

mind me mate, but eh... you want a DMR body ( semi-sniper ) to go with a SOCOM end ? which will be half a sniper, half a cutdown version, associated with lower range.... might look cool, don't get me wrong, but isn't the socom end the opposite to what you hope to achieve with the DMR look stock ?

Actually, the look I'm going for is just different. Classic M14s, SOCOM/CQBs, and EBRs are pretty much run of the mill now. As a friend said on another website, "Aesthetically, doesn't sound cool. Function wise, sounds awesome. I fondle a TM socom on an almost daily basis and always think how great it would be to simply add a pistol grip. It would give the user much better control of the weapon."

I think it's an EBR in function, but close to a classic M14 in aesthetic I'm not too worried about a drop in range or FPS. My gun is already sufficiently upgraded so a slight hit won't be too bad at all.

Here's a picture that is close to what I want to achieve. Don't mind the adjustable stock.

SPga_story28A_544.jpg