M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Must admit i've been toying with the idea of getting one of these beast's, just sold my last rifle and this is edging its way through the field to becoming my new rifle.

I'm pretty new to the sport myself, My last rifle never got a chance in the field because of one thing or another, and now i'm starting to get myself fully into airsofting. Would the M14 be a wise choice for me guys, probably the wrong thread in the forum to ask but it better to get it from people that actually own one :D

Must admit i've been toying with the idea of getting one of these beast's, just sold my last rifle and this is edging its way through the field to becoming my new rifle.

I'm pretty new to the sport myself, My last rifle never got a chance in the field because of one thing or another, and now i'm starting to get myself fully into airsofting. Would the M14 be a wise choice for me guys, probably the wrong thread in the forum to ask but it better to get it from people that actually own one  :D

Do you play outdoors and want an accurate shooting gun? Then yes its a good choice!!

Yea it will be for out doors and the more accurate the better, just making sure before i place my order... so any comments are welcome  :D

The only disadvantage with it is you might find it a little long and not as easy to get used to then say an M4.. But it shouldn't too much of a problem...

The only disadvantage with it is you might find it a little long and not as easy to get used to then say an M4.. But it shouldn't too much of a problem...

Thats ok i never got used to my m4 because i didn't get chance to use it really .. so sold it on :D

Theres a few things i want to do the the M14 so i think i better get my *albartroth* into gear

Thats ok i never got used to my m4 because i didn't get chance to use it really .. so sold it on  :D

Theres a few things i want to do the the M14 so i think i better get my *albartroth* into gear

And what exactly are you planning to do to your M14 when you get it? I pray not mount a PEQ Flashlight M203, Front Grip, Collapsable stock and a Pistol Grip because if you do, you will have lost alot of respect from me =) A scope and a bipod is about as far as someone should go in changing an M14 externally, Have at the internals for all I care :)

And what exactly are you planning to do to your M14 when you get it?  I pray not mount a PEQ Flashlight M203, Front Grip, Collapsable stock and a Pistol Grip because if you do,  you will have lost alot of respect from me =)  A scope and a bipod is about as far as someone should go in changing an M14 externally, Have at the internals for all I care :)

I was going to but a bullhorn and maybe some 18inch alloys on it :D

Nah scope/Red dot and a bi-pod, did toy with the idea of putting a few extras on but not sure about that just yet. Will have to see later on, depends on what mood i'm in ;)

I just got mine the other day..and in that weekend i went to skirmish with it!...

IT F***Cking ROCKSSS!! :P...

i'm starting to get addicted in making kills ate 50meters!:P sorry but i'm from portugal..i don't know how to convert to yards or feet! :P:waggle:

i LOVE the sound of the cocking lever..it's scary :P!..

It's so fun to see your enemies run away ate 40 meters plus, when you raise your weapon in their direction :P!

It has Systema M16 precision inner barrel!

Here some photos...

Imagem_135.sized.jpg

vash_M14_banner_sunburn_mix.sized.jpg

vash_M14_banner_VASH_ACE_2_Green_logo.sized.jpg

vash_M14_banner_VASH_ACE.sized.jpg

What do you think?

Edited by The_Animal