• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Also just a few notes on thee M14:

It's full metal and has a 1 peice metal barrel, The black peice over the foregrip is also metal (Unlike the G&G version) and does not creak. The trigger is nice and light so obviously TM learnt from G&G's mistake over the very heavy trigger on thier M14.

There is no play at the front of the gun "wobble" basicly i would have to say that this is probably the best AEG on the market at present for price and quality the trademanship of this gun is outstanding and the feel of all that metal is amazing. When you pull back the cocking lever the sound and feel is groan inducing and i must have stood there for about 20 minutes working it.

Accuracy....well that one peice barrel with solid mountings along with TM's excellent hop-up make this an awesome weapon on the feild, there is alot of room for internal upgrades, motor and gears for one as it only has the EG700 so some of you might wantto replace that with a EG1000 and also some high torque gears from systema ....but out of the box, well all i can say is NO ONE IS TOUCHING IT!

How about the trademarks? Are they present and how do the look?

As i said this gun is as close to perfect as an Airsoft weapon can be! All the trademarks are present and very well done, these are not laser etched but embossed like the real steal so they have some depth to them.

m14detail2large3iv.jpg

Edited by FarEast

Any word on a firm release date? or is it one of those, "soon" answers from the wonderful helper gnomes at tokyo marui?

Also I was hearing rumors it had a working bolt hold upon feature, is that true?

Edited by Titleist
Any word on a firm release date? or is it one of those, "soon" answers from the wonderful helper gnomes at tokyo marui?

Also I was hearing rumors it had a working bolt hold upon feature, is that true?

It is in the shops as of 10am Monday morning August the 9th, when it reachers the rest of the world i have no idea, Echigoya will be able to send them out as I know they were confirming an order with TM there at the show.

It is in the shops as of 10am Monday morning August the 9th, when it reachers the rest of the world i have no idea, Echigoya will be able to send them out as I know they were confirming an order with TM there at the show.

Thanks a bunch, hopefully redwolf is on the ball with this one. Can't wait to snag one, I'm sure the feeling is mutual for hundreds of fellow airsofters.

Hmm, I thought it's not on sale until later this month.

If it's a solid performer, I might have to get one. :D  My M15 carbine is out ranged on the field sometimes. :P

As i said, it goes on sale Moday the 8th August 2005....I've said it on several other posts here too.... There is even a god damn image at thee top of the post with the release/sale date in red leters .

IT IS ON SHOP SHELVES HERE IN JAPAN ON THE 8th OF AUGUST

when it will reach overseas suppliers and the retail sector i have no idea.

Edited by FarEast