• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

freg, thx for the reply actually I meant this with heatshields:

http://www.airsoft-war4.com/photos//200312020699.jpg

its not the brand but the length Im unsure about, which length would you suggest? I know keyzer has some similar to those: http://www.airsoft-war4.com/photos//200505284919.jpg

but he doesnt respond to my pm, maybe his inbox is full...

( http://www.depot53.com/178/News%20Releases/SOPMOD%20lg.jpg here you can see the actual m14 sopmod rail length)

Oh OK. Either one's will work.

The first one's are rail covers and not heatshields. You can cut them down to size you want to. But they do sell different sized covers. Judging from the looks of the side rails I'd say a 4 rib - 5 rib rail cover. If you're able to try and get the magpul xtr rail covers since they are designed to be "cut-to-fit" solution.

The second one's are called rail ladders. They come mostly in one size but are easily cutable.

That royally sucks, you better make sure he's paying for the broken parts :P

I'm waiting for my friend to give me the exact parts that need replacing and I fully intend to charge the guy for everything. I'm *hoping* its not too bad cause I really don't feel like entering into a huge argument.

12717515223-thumb.jpg

12818274440-thumb.jpg

UPDATE OF MY M14 NOW SINGLE SHOT SHOOTING 340FPS

looks awesome, i love desert camo

2 things though

i think you shoudl have done a couple more brown lines, and done them more at an angle like the front ones, but not all the same angle, because it would look too uniform, the stripes in the back are perfectly straight up and down. but still, it looks cool.

also, next time, try not to type in all caps, but i understand if the keyboard wasnt working

its £200 ish with a large battery and 4 mags. Do people think thats a good deal?

heres the gun again for people who didnt see first time....

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h55/coops45/index.jpg

thanks a lot

coops45

I would say that seems like a good deal. Its hard for me to judge what that would be in American Dollars, but its rougly double, and brand new that'd cost you, (350+40+22x4) 580 USD which is roughly 290 GBP thats w/out shipping so yes that is a good deal :)

I would say that seems like a good deal.  Its hard for me to judge what that would be in American Dollars, but its rougly double, and brand new that'd cost you, (350+40+22x4)  580 USD which is roughly 290 GBP  thats w/out shipping so yes that is a good deal :)

ok thanks for the feedback. i wondered what you people though of the paintjob? thats wat is stopping me. Im not sure if i like it or not!

So I am about to purchase a TM M14 OD and figured I might as well have it upgraded when I buy it since I will upgrade it anyway. So this is what I was thinking for the complete package tell me what you think and if there is anything I should add.

TM M14 OD Fiber Stock

Prometheus spring

Steel bushings

G&P Middle Gear (Super Troque Up)

Systema Steel Gears

Guarder Enhanced Tappet for Marui Ver.7 Gearbox

G&P Steel Spring Guide for Marui Ver.7 Gearbox

King Arms M14 Scope Mount Base

3 G&P 160rnd M14 Mags

Thanks.. Any Opinions and Ideas are Welcome

Mike

Yeah the ARMS are definitly the best. Just annoying since you have to re-thread the receiver to fit it. Ah well. But they're solid as a rock.

It's not so much that the current one looks bad, it just looks way too civilian in form factor.

Edited by Titleist
Yeah the ARMS are definitly the best. Just annoying since you have to re-thread the receiver to fit it. Ah well. But they're solid as a rock.

It's not so much that the current one looks bad, it just looks way too civilian in form factor.

I wouldn't go so far as calling the Armscorp 18 the best scope mount for the M1A. The biggest problem I had was that the Armscorp mount was NOT intended to be mounted on commerical receivers. I would say it's a very good mount. It wasn't something I noticed while shooting but someone noticed one casing hitting against the bottom of the mount. I was told I would eventually loose my zero. Mouting it, although not difficult, I could not properly do...it all depends on who made the receiver.

On airsoft any mount works right? :)