M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Um..i think instead of giving titleist the patent on short barreled m14's you guys should pay homage to springfield, troy, sage international, or smith enterprises...

Just a thought.  As much as we airsofters would like to think of ourselves as number one in the e-peen innovations arena, we really arent even on the list.

well... it's not tht hard to come up with a new idea but the problem is airsoft is all abt copying... So if it doesn't exist in the real world then we can't have an airsoft version... except those G3 SASes with no stock and a c-mag or those 5.56 P90s that takes m16 mags...etc... :P

laylax is coming out with that replica rail system end of next month.

As for the guarder full tuneup kit it hasn't shown up yet. The stock gears are capable of handling the strain of up to a m120 spring since the gear ratio is already lower than other aeg's.

News from the Upgrade Table:

It looks like fixing the shimming worked. My beauty shot through 200 rounds today as apposed to the 50 yesterday. I ran out of bb's to shoot some more.

Airsoftbum The gears and upgrade parts that I used were all Guarder (nixing the spring and gear greese) and they have held up through all my rounds. The Standard Guarder Piston is showing no wear yet, the Gears are in fantastic condition and my bearings likewise. Guarder makes amazing parts, When the tune up kit comes out the same basic parts will be in the package so I'll already have it :) Good quality stuff!

P1000730.jpg

P1000728.jpg

P1000727.jpg

YAY! I went down to AEX yesterday and picked up a wood stock and ras ($100 for the stock, $136 for the ras). Now all I need is a tune up kit and im set for my g&g. The only bad part is that it now weighs about 11-12 pounds fully loaded, which is just about double of what my m16 weighs

YAY! I went down to AEX yesterday and picked up a wood stock and ras ($100 for the stock, $136 for the ras). Now all I need is a tune up kit and im set for my g&g. The only bad part is that it now weighs about 11-12 pounds fully loaded, which is just about double of what my m16 weighs

wow only 100 for the stock. i really want a real wood one for mine now, spraying mine camo is just temporary for when i can afford a wood one

OK, searching this massive thread turned up nothing, but:

Is the front sight assembly/muzzle/flash suppressor a screw on?

And by that I mean, I want to turn this into the M21 DMR, with the flash suppressor similar to the one from the Mk12 Mod0 SPR. I've seen this done on a USMC M21 in a picture, somewhere, and can't find it.

hi guys,

loving the m14s! it was this thread that inspired me to get mine. now ive got it however i was wondering what equpiment you guys use for carrying your mags? do you use ALICE webbing or chest rigs or anything else? any help on this would be much appreciated.

ty coops45

hi guys,

loving the m14s! it was this thread that inspired me to get mine. now ive got it however i was wondering what equpiment you guys use for carrying your mags? do you use ALICE webbing or chest rigs or anything else? any help on this would be much appreciated.

ty coops45

Well.. All the molle rigs would work since there are quite a few 7.62 pouches out there... Alice would work too since they were used when M14s were still the infantry weapon...

UrPeaceKeeper, have you tried the 8.4v battery in it? I'd think it could still turn the gears, but the ROF would be pretty damn horrid.

With the M120 in it I dont really want to try an 8.4v I know it'll turn it, but I dont want to ruin my Cables or my Motor. Last time I tried that I blew the fuse (which I replaced promptly with a higher quality one) I dont think it would be horrid. I didnt lose any BB's per second when I Upgraded to the 9.6v Battery, infact I think i Actually went up. I'll see next time I get it chronoed

hi guys,

ty coops45

I just use a basic chest rig, the central three pouches will happily take two 7.62mm twenty round size mags each. I'm working off four G&P 160 mid-caps and the TM 70 round standard, the third pouch carries spare loose ammo in two Excel 1300 round mag shaped bottles.

hi guys,

ty coops45

I use a Chest Harness with standard dual M16 mag pouches. You CAN fit 2 M14 mags in there but its a tight fit. Due to my Budget I only put one in each for ease (I only have 5 Mags, 1 hicap and 4 standards, the best part is I have 4 pouches, so one mag in the gun and 4 in the pouches) I just use MOLLE setups. I store my gas for my pistols in my Butt pack, and all my ammo in one of my Utility pouches my dead rag in the other. Full mags Face up so bb's can be seen, empty mags down so no bb's. Easy System :) Delta FTW!