M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well keep in mind I use the EO 552 on the EBR with no silencer attached. That's how I have that setup, so don't worry, your DC silencer/Leupold setup isn't on my radar. I just set it up like that for those photos.

And I will get back to you about the 1911 soon.

Titelist...i hate you....lol. I know at AEX you can buy the kit and a TM M14 for like 8 hundered something? Just look at the stock kit and you can click "Add Tm M14" Dont know if that comes installed, i doubt it, but atleast you can get it in the US.

Edited by Milla
Titelist...i hate you....lol. I know at AEX you can buy the kit and a TM M14 for like 8 hundered something? Just look at the stock kit and you can click "Add Tm M14" Dont know if that comes installed, i doubt it, but atleast you can get it in the US.

It does come installed.

Milla it's interesting, I find that on average I usually get 3 types of responses to my guns/photos, they are in order:

1. That's gorgeous looking, great photos/guns

2. That's awesome, sell it to me.

3. I hate you

I get number 3 a lot more these days. :(

Well here's a fourth for a change, the EBR kit there is probably one of the ugliest piece of hardware around. Can't see what there is that is so beautiful, especially when you have to scrap a perfectly sexy M14 to gain one.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I guess.

meh, it's a testament to the versatility of the M14 platform in real life, to be taking a 30-40 year old design and giving it the ability to work in tighter quarters yet still retain the power of the 7.62. It's old meeting new, that's sexy to me. It is in the eye of the beholder, but to me it's friggin gorgeous.

God damn, Titleist, that Trigger Happy replica SAGE M14 EBR stock has more rails than the NYC Transit.

Personally, I think your other TM m14 with the CAW wood stock is a lot sexier.

To everyone else who is bashing the the Trigger Happy replica SAGE EBR stock, come on, a collapsable stock with adjustable cheekpiece+pistol grip and lightweight chassis.

you'll love it after having to drag the wood-stock version around for hours.

Edited by boosterboy

It's not that bad rail wise.

Personally I think the standard M14 with CAW stock is a lot sexier, but for pure badass-ness the SAGE EBR stock is badass. Easier to manuver, smaller (a little), and yeah totally adjustable), plus it's wicked modern looking, even though its based on an old platform.

I'm pretty sure the side rails are removeable (not sure about the bottom). Personally, I don't feel four sides of rails is overkill. The sides and bottom rails aren't even that long. Just enough for mounting essentials like a bipod, flash lights, lasers, forks, spoons, crossbows, kitchen sink, etc.

As for a comparison of the different style stocks, Titleist pretty much summed it up. Wood = beauty, EBR = DIE BASTARDS!

I was wondering what the Sage EBR might look like with a full stock and no pistol grip. I was browsing through Different's M14 Gallery and found this stock made by Sage:

Preban.sized.jpg

I wouldn't mind having one of those as it eliminates having the battery in the front. :)

I like the classics but don't mind the innovative/modern designs either.

And in the field, you try to use as few of them at a time with as little excertion as possible....

If that's the issue, why doesn't everyone play with MP5Ks and, say, shorts?

The point is, why get a heavy weapon if you're not physically fit to handle one? Every time in a skirmish / 24h game etc. I can hear the comment "damn my gun is too heavy" coming from someone's mouth.

Your comment about using as little excertion as possible is very true irl, but I doubt that's necessary when talking about airsoft. Depends on one's physical condition, but if he/she can't handle a day of skirmish, something other than heavy gear might be to blame. :)

Titleist, when you use your EBR m14, do you hear dane cook's voice in your head?

"It's the Sound that Makes me Punch Infants!" :D

hahah, no, but I do have a small mythological animal poking holes in my gas tank and ###### in my air filter.

And frankly I find the EBR to be more compact in it's weight, wheras the stock M14 setup is frankly a big long gun, and to have that firepower in a setup not much larger than an M4 is pretty handy, in real life by the way.

Edited by Titleist