M14 Picture Thread

Ya the G&G's have a much bigger space for batteries then TM's from what i've read and heard from the guys at AEX.

Yeah, but if you don't mind removing the butt plate to change batteries you can fit a 9v in the stock no problem. OK, it's a bit of a faff, but it's worth it to own such a nice gun. IMHO

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ya the G&G's have a much bigger space for batteries then TM's from what i've read and heard from the guys at AEX.

Yup it's a bit tight but In my opinion that's a good thing, since the battery is less prone to rattle. Also the attachment wires are quite secure so you don't have to fiddle with them every time you place the battery.

Thanks.

It's not that bad but a cheek piece would be welcome though, I kinda forsaw this but wgc was all out of cheek pads.

if you do get a check rest i have this kind on both my M14s...they are very nice and about the same price you would pay for a guarder one...o yea i also did a mod where you take off the inner door on the TM M14 and just run the wire into the stock pouch and you can store a 9.6/3600 in there...it is tight fit tho...i just thought i would let ya guys know that

http://www.skdtac.com/index.asp?PageAction...WPROD&ProdID=89

Here are some Pics

DSC00832.jpg

DSC00834.jpg

DSC00836.jpg

DSC00579.jpg

Hey guys, i just got My G&G M14, buti  have one question, how do i remove the flash hider? Theres a bit of orange paint on there i would like to remove and i want to respray the thing black.

Wont it just unscrew? There might be gub screw locking it, and it could be an anit clockwise thread. Can't be of more help as I have the TM version.

Hey guys, i just got My G&G M14, buti  have one question, how do i remove the flash hider? Theres a bit of orange paint on there i would like to remove and i want to respray the thing black.

tmm14lxi4.jpg

The thing in the red circle should unscrew. It does on the Tokyo Marui version but it should be the same on the G&G.

Edited by Sclass12

Definatly cant budge it with my fingers. Anyway heres pics of my newly aquired G&G M14, got it for 310 shipped to my house. Its used, but it works good so far, its missing a front sight post (which makes me cry) but i can replace that from uncompany, i'll also get a scope mount, a standard mag, and a scope. Not sure if im going to spray the stock yet, if i do ill probably do a tan/ coyote look.

m14bp1.jpg

m142wh8.jpg

The guy upgraded the motor with a TM EG1000, and Classic Army gears, and a systema hop up bucking.

Edited by Milla
The carpet rox  :D

Nice deal you got there with all the upgrades, too bad about the iron sight it's one of the best aspects of the rifle.

I actually just ordered it tonight from uncompany, also got a standard mag (hate hi-caps) and a King Arms RAS (To replace the cheap flimsy POS excuse for a heat shield). Just waiting on a quote.

Edited by Milla
I wish you the best of luck with your order. I ordered some stuff out of hk a while a go it took 3 weeks to get here because the guys at customs missed the bill inside...

haha, usually i have good luck. Although my first AEG ever (TM M4) was seized by customs back 3 years ago, took them over a month to release it to me.