M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FarEast - it is the most beautiful M14 that i've ever seen ... plzzz, give some another photos of it !

Here is one that I took on completion. Nothing fancy but its just the gun all on her own. I will take some more scenic shots later this week as I am waiting on a few parts and accessories.

ebr2mediumyn0.jpg

Wotan, what brand/make/etc. of coating did you use?  Also, how well do you think it will resist getting gooey from repeated contact with sweaty hands?

news:

The anti-skid black coating is quite resistant to simple handling. Like all painted coatings it logically scrtaches against slings, gear, and stuff like that, but keeping an eye to that it seems work good.

:)

Hi guys i wondered if you could help me with something. Im planning to use an EBR stock(the one for that shotgun) for a project, and i need some dimentions. Cue the crude drawing using MS paint:

EBRstockhelp.jpg

Sinse the EBR stock i plan to use (CA870 one?) is made by G&P its only natural for me to assume it is the same size as the stocks on the G&P EBR kit all the other EBR kits. +1 for help guys.