M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im not 100% positive but Im pretty sure the TM and other M14s arnt able to take as many real steel parts. My G&G Veteran has a real steel spindle valve, butt plate, rear sling adaptor, and a few other parts. I was supprised how easy they went on. I even put a wood heatshield on my M14 instead of the fiberglass one. I just like haveing real gun parts on my M14.

My TM M14 took a real steal stock with some modification. Fitting on the stock stock all the metal parts including butt plate fit. Real steal handguard and bipod. Flash hiders, and heatshield clips. I havent had much time but I'm sure the Operating rod could also fit. But like I said, it doesnt really matter. I too like having real parts on my guns but at the moment none of my guns are in that kind of position nor is my bank accuont :0

Everyone has their oppinions about the EBR, some hate it, some love it. Weather or not its an insult to SA's idea for an M14 it doesnt matter. Some versions work for some people and others require it some other way. Raped or unraped it still counts as an M14.

No contest with the stuff you guys've got, but here's the AGM M14 I just picked up.

DSC_1195.jpg

Did well enough at the skirmish on Sunday, and rebuilding the hop seemed to help accuracy. I must say, having a a weapon with such a long barrel is nice, as I can just pick enemies off with near-impunity, at ranges beyond what their guns can do! In a later small game, I was defending my base, and could just snipe the other guys off as soon as they left their base. The downside, though... I'm 5'9" and 135lb... so this is a pretty huge gun for me! It's been 48 hours and my arms still hurt!

I haven't done anything much to it yet, just the bolt catch mod and hop rebuild. Threw a scope on it, as well (not the one in the pic, by the way) and swapped to the GP 3300MAH battery that I used to run in my M15A4 Rifle. Can't wait to really start modding this thing up, I want it to drive tacks at insane ranges!

For now, though... wood is nice, but it doesn't fit the impression I like to go for. So, the question is, do I paint the stock OD, Tan, or black?

Whatever color you choose, be sure to get some extremely fine sandpaper and give the stock a good once over first so that the finish will stick... I couldn't decide either, so first I painted mine foliage green, then I hit it with Tan, and then finally I added the OD :D

Whatever color you choose, be sure to get some extremely fine sandpaper and give the stock a good once over first so that the finish will stick... I couldn't decide either, so first I painted mine foliage green, then I hit it with Tan, and then finally I added the OD :D

Heh, that goes without saying! I'm actually a pretty experienced painter. When I had an M15A4, I sprayed the furniture OD green, and it looked so good that I used to get asked "where'd you buy that OD furniture?" all the time! I've also painted cars, and am quite handy with an airbrush.

That reminds me... I need to dig up some pics of the old computer I painted, or take some new ones. WWII Afrika Korps Panzer camo looks pretty good on a PC!

what silencer is that?

King Arms 245x40. Its a pretty effective one too, I was shooting at a target across the room and the bbs hitting the paper was louder than the gun firing.

Yeah its a very nice M14 alright, although the ACOG doesnt really suit the M14 IMO.

They look better when there on a low close mount like this one but I'm a cheapskate and cant be bothered to buy one. I dont actually play with the acog on the front mount tho cos I prefer the irons

Yargh, strange setup for an M14, more like a poor attempt at a Sopmod, doesnt work for me at all.

i preffer the modstock version of the M14 when it comes to a CBQ rifle simply because it is easier to handle.

the grip the TM and G&G Socoms look very uncomfortable when your diving in and out doors and clearning rooms becasue you will have to keep it up at eye level more or less all the time and seems its a heavy gun you wouldnt want to haul that around all the time, so why they made a Socom is beyond me unless they couldn't find any better 7.62 rifles. but again aslong as the M14 continues to serve.

its better than them gathering dust

I love my Socom for CQB, I find it really easy to shoot left handed so shooting around corners I can just switch hands instead of exposing my whole body.

Somebody asked about relative size.

Here's my guns side by side so you can guage size

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/uplo...1037_159356.jpg

(PS - If you don't like the EBR, blow me)

I asked a bit back, thanks for the pic :) Is there any chance of getting one with the EBR and M4 with their stocks fully extended ready to use?

*vomits*

WHY!!??

It looks like someones tryed making an updated M1A1 carbine

They failed tho :rolleyes:

Edited by evansy