M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, gents, I think I'm leaving the Brotherhood, soon. The EBR stock is proving to be a big pain in the *albartroth*. Simply getting rid of it will probably help a lot. And then I can afford a new gun. But fear not, I will not (hopefully never) be gone from the RS M14 brotherhood, nor shall I be gone long from the AS M14 brotherhood.

hehehe, whats this about the awesomeness of EBRs over normal M14s in airsoft???? :D

lol, sorry just had to say that. sorry to hear youre leaving the brother hood, i wish i was in the brotherhood myself. but i just dont have the money. damn you china, stop making stuff i want!

Well, gents, I think I'm leaving the Brotherhood, soon. The EBR stock is proving to be a big pain in the *albartroth*. Simply getting rid of it will probably help a lot. And then I can afford a new gun. But fear not, I will not (hopefully never) be gone from the RS M14 brotherhood, nor shall I be gone long from the AS M14 brotherhood.

That makes me sad Jag. I loved that EBR of yours.

hehehe, whats this about the awesomeness of EBRs over normal M14s in airsoft????
What does Jag's decision have to do with this? Want a good reason? Drop or land on your TM M14 once. I'm 225lbs and I'll tell you what would happen. When I fell on my EBR it didnt even notice it. Same with my CA249. I've personally seen a STAR m249 split in half from one fall of a guy 50lbs my lighter.

Like the CA vs STAR M249 debate- some folks like the weight of the metal, some folks don't. Its only a Choice: ruggedness and weight or lightness and less rugged.

Hillslam, how front heavy would you say the EBR is with the battery in? Takes a large type up front right? Thanks

The EBR is definitely more front heavy. ALL the weight is in front of the magazine. You *will* get a forearm workout with it. Which is just what some of us want....

It can take a large style battery but the cells cannot be too thick. Does that make sense? I have a nunchuk 2500mAh NiMh that fits but a 2000mAh nunchuk NiCd that doesnt.

alright, calm down mate. all i was doing is pointing out the irony of him preaching the wonders of the EBR and then selling it due to being 'a pain in the *albatross*'

Sorry - too much coffee and the baby' boy is keeping me up...

hmm... So would you recommend nunchuck packs over the large sub-c cells then, Hillslam?

Erm, sorry I don't know much about batteries - I just buy the biggest NiMh mAh with a good amp discharge that'll fit in my guns from my local store. But the big ones fit too - it doesnt have to be nunchuks.

Once a member Always a Member!!! I dont own an M14, any M14, real or AS yet I'm still retaining my membership! I do have plans to buy this, CA (Cough it will be the ONLY CA gun i will ever buy because I know my car is worth more to me then a CA MK.I) M14 but I must wait till summer, and if WGC lowers their prices anymore its going to be hard for me to resist that M16A3 w/ 203 :)

I will laugh pretty hard if it turns out that CA copied the GG M14, that's all I can say.

It would make a lot of sense. CA is trying to knock TM out of buisness for good. Why else would they set their price point so low? They could get 50 bucks or more out of thier M14s, but they're trying to steal as much buisness from TM now, so they can get away with more in the future once they're the most reliable AEG maker(...) Making thier M14 as a copy also denies TM from potential magazine sales, and discourages aftermarket manufacturers from producing TM compatible internals/externals. Lots of people buy TMs because the moment their guns come out, every part is available as an aftermarket upgrade part, and guarder will make steel parts in time too.

I am getting so many mixed opinions on CA guns, some say they are amazing, others say that they break within a matter of weeks.

So AGM,CA,G&G,TM have all made m14's but the benchmark for the m14 is TM as far as i can see in this thread.

who else will hop on the M14 band wagon? Star? G&P? SRC? only time will tell.

i myself will become a member of the brotherhood before long as i am currently saving up for a TM M14OD :D

I finally got a decent picture of my M14. I know its not much compared to some other peoples M14s but I go for a Vietnam look.

000_3848-1.jpg

G&G M14 Veteran w/ Wood Heatshield & real M14 parts.

I finally got a decent picture of my M14. I know its not much compared to some other peoples M14s but I go for a Vietnam look.

i think you really captured the old look very well, Nice job!