Wondering on order status?

spetsnazdave87

Hey guys, Ive tried emailing you but have received no answer. Im handling the purchase of an AEG for a Sam Cassie (order number 100068147) as he hasn't got paypal. His UKARA details are all up to date, and cant think of anything else that might delay you.

Paid on the 13th, and paid for express shipping, but have received no more information. It's now the 17th, and according to your express shipping it should be getting here around now Can I ask whats going on?

Ive done a lot of business with you and never had a problem before, but this is kind of odd. If its going to take a while we'd rather get the express shipping refunded and save 90 dollars.

Dave

Yeah but thats different, I havent even had the notice that the courier's picked it up which I usually get in 24 hours, 48 max.

I did ask if they could downgrade it to 330 before they sent it off, but they emailed me back saying it was too late and I should have asked before ordering... but you'd have thought they'd have let me know :s

Dave

Yes, sorry to our Europe customers there are currently random delays due to "volcano" :unsure:

spetsnazdave87

I just checked with you order and the only delay I can see at the moment, was emails to chase up the UKARA number.

You order is currently getting processed and should be out the door today.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Well you still are getting the express delivery.

express delivery refers to the delivery method / service once it leaves our doors.

although for a bad example, even if we had shipped it in one day, and then it sat at the airport for a week due to ash clouds, it still will get express delivery.

although this delay was basically caused to email congestion, irrelevant of the delay, express delivery is what you will get.

at a guess and just for another example for delivery times.

90% of orders that make it out within 24 to 48 hours of placement will arrived on time as planed.

9% might get delayed due to out of stock and other order adjustments emails and arrive a few days later.

1% might have custom or courier delays, force nature delays.

we try our best to get everything out as fast as possible.

but sometimes "fate" (illness, holidays, nature, and CS emails) is unavoidable.

=/

we pack as fast as humanly possible. and we do have a slick shipping department.

having a customer ring up to change his order he placed earlier that day, only to be told, "I'm sorry your order is already shipped" does actually happen and proves this.

And I wish i could hand out compensation for this delay, all delays.

A "your order in 5 days or your money back" would be wonderful.

but then we aren't making pizza, and deliveries are half way around the globe, instead of across the suburb.

A "make my order jump the Que" box to tick would be nice too.

I guess what I am trying to say is... we are trying.

and succeeding, within reason 99% of the time to make the planned delivery time.

but due to recent events, (5day public holiday) and unforeseeable natural disasters, (a volcano) there maybe some delays.

spetsnazdave87

again I'm very sorry for the delay in your order.

pm me on arrive.

;)

Mr Foxhound

your order is moving now?

pm me your order number and I'll look into it if there is still a problem.

Your not the only one Dave, pretty good performance until recently. Unfortunately these recent delays and lack of responses have put a sour taste in my mouth. I expect it from other retailers but not ehobby.

My recent order by "Express delivery" took over 2 weeks to get to me it took them 9 days to ship it. Slower then the usual airmail and this all before the volcano issues. I've still received no reply to several e-mails sent to them querying the "Express delivery" charge and the time taken, I probably wont use them again now and I've been buying from them since their early Ebay days.

I feel a little ripped off myself, paying for a service you're given the impression is fast and will get to you in a few days, only for it to be just as slow as the normal method.

Their excuse (In response to you, I've not had a reply still) its still fast shipping after we get our act together and send it. No excuse in my eyes.

Although I cant say I feel ripped off, I am disappointed that it has taken 3 working days so far and its still 'Processing' even after sending my UKARA number. (Which I get email confirmation it was received)

Oddly, when I ask about products ehobby have been quick to reply, however when asking about my (very first) order it appears to be slow.

Two days later and no change.

Got an email yesterday about part of my order being out of stock, yet still being shown as in-stock on their website. :-/

Asked to change it to something else and waiting on a reply to that.

Very slow service so far, not impressed.

Archived