Spring shotgun not locking forwards

GuzziHero

I'll dig up a guide for you.

The Tri shot system, that i am very good with has a seperate locking mech to the trigger unit. This means you can remove the locking mech and still be able to fire (this is a mod so you can pump it twice and get 6 BBs)

That means that the pump is not getting all the way forwards- so neither the lock or the trigger can get into position. As aznriptide859 says, this could be due to jammed nozzle or something else.

PS chronoing a tri-shot shotgun requires a special chrono. Because the three BBs can come out at slightly different speeds you get all sorts of waky results.

for example, one chrono read all three going through the first light gate, and ignored each in turn to just use the last (actually the "latest" but w/e) then it read the FIRST bb through the second light gate. this lead to a chrono result of 600FPS

Utterly ridiculous

I chrono mine at SWAT using an Xcortech, and it usually either reads 140 or thereabouts, or 250 or thereabouts. It doesnt do a bad job, considering.

I remember one of my rental shotguns wasnt locking forwards and I found a guide which said how to fix it. If I remember right, it was a screw undone on the slide cocking rod or something. Damned if I can find that guide now.

Archived