Website - Circuit-Airsoft

Deciding that it was time for a new Gun, specifically an AK Variant I came across a website that was new to me! Its called Circuit Airsoft, First thing that struck me was how impressive it looked compared to a lot of online Retailers, It was particularly easy to use as well which is unusual for an Airsoft site, The thing that is different is that there are Airsoft items, Guns and accessories plus plenty of Tactical Kit.

I rang them up to ask questions about a particular Gun and the guy who answered was great, Very approachable and personal and in the end found that He's Ex Army and Circuit airsoft is his new business and runs it by himself. I looked around other sites and opted to stick with Circuit Airsoft as after a few emails back and forth I had the confidence that this guy was not just about making money but more to actually provide me with exactly what i needed and at a decent price,

Registration was so easy and I got a Kings Arms X47 (side Folding) Some BlackHawk Gear and a new Tactical Assault Vest and a Glock (Cheap £99)!! (he even threw in a free battery on behalf of me ordering the Tactical Kit). I also got a bunch of Mags and a sling that I found in the Pit as he calls it, think that's where the bargain basement concept is. The best bit was finding that when i ordered the price was as it was for each thing on the site, VAT had already been included, Happy Days!

Within an hour of placing my order I had a confirmation email that it had all been processed and booked in to be collected with a Tracking Number and 24 hours later it was on my doorstep Via Parcel Force, On Opening the Parcel everything was as expected and my new X47 was working perfectly, all the Gear fitted and I am now a happy Bunny!

If you go to the site you will notice that in each area of gear there may not be a lot but what he has got is Really Good and i have been back and forth and noticed that more things are added weekly, He's Obviously Building up slowly, there's even a Customer Review Comment box are under each thing for sale where others have left feedback which is a great thing to see, In fact I will be popping back there over the weekend to add mine too!

Definitely in its infancy but definitely a site to watch but cannot fault the Awesome service and Timely Delivery and of course the Prices.

In a nutshell, A Great place to go, even if to take a look for yourself.

Edited by VFC1
  • 1 month later...