G&P Mk46/RWC warranty experience?

ninjaklan

So my friend, after one month after paying and waiting on and reading&answering on RWC lacking emails, finally received his G&P Mk46 SOPMOD. We took the MG to training this weekend to try it out (he didnt have the batteries at home, had to borrow em from other guys) and all good, shot around 200-300bbs (we all use Guarder), not at once of course but in a span of about 2 hours when suddenly his gun completely locks up, we couldn't determine whether something is wrong with the motor or maybe the gears in either case the MG "died". When he came home he opened it up and figured he just threw around 700$ for a good lookin but broken item. Upon inspecting everything he found that the axes on the gears broke and out of nowhere, his hop up chamber was cracked (?!). So, I'm not trying to bash RWC or anything, we dunno what to think about this at all but any suggestions what we can do here would be great. None of the guys in our team has any experience with warranty iusses at RWC, plus we are located in Slovenia, EU so sending the whole heavy MG back to HK seems pointless but I would liek to know if you guys can somehow define this problem of ours - is this treated as a faulty item and should we ge ta replacement or soemthing or is it just that G&P's Mk46 completely sucks out of box / its broken already? Ive had nothing but good experience with G&P so far, most of us have their M4's and alikes and all been running quite good but this Mk46 situation is really weird.

I would address a mail to RWC directly but somehow I have a feeling that would be pointless and a waste of time, so just wanna check with others what can/should be done?

And sorry if this forum is innapropriate for this topic, feel free to move it if you must.

Cheers

Archived