G&G PSG-1 METAL BODY

MSG-90A1 SNIPER

Not ver good, but here is the translation provided by google.

News of Airsoft.dot.at

Author: Scaar

Whereupon we had to wait for a long time: G&G announced a Metal Body for Tokyo Maruis Psg-1 on their Chinese Website. The Body will be from the Lightweight material, which already used G&G for M4 Bodies. A normal G3 and AK Metal Body are to likewise follow. Release: In the middle of April 2004.

Likewise in April the MSG90 is to appear stick, suitably for the complete Tokyo Marui AEG G3-Serie.

Either the news guy got the years all wrong or this is old news and they simply didnt hit the market

That's written by Gregor. The PSG1 body has been on the go at G&G for a good bit now. Rough translation: "listed on Guay's Chinese website a new metal body for the TM PSG1. The body is built of a lightweight material, same as that found on G&G M4 bodies. G3 and AK metal bodies to follow. Set for release April '04"

..my German is a tad rusty, but that should be about right. I have a feeling that Gregor translated my news post in April 04 into German, hence it's so familiar. ;)

Archived