RSOV @ magpul spam?

gijohn2

The thing is Rsov uses the Ebaybanned way for "free shipping" with flyye stuff

Not realy, because it takes only 7days, when ebb will took 1 month or 2 in some case's. How's overpriced on Magpul products? Take a lok @ wgc or ehobby asia (ehb-biggest greedy/ravenous from hk shops today :waggle: ) to see similar range for products. If you mean that PTS products are overpriced, then yes they are.

RSOV is brilliantly faster than EBaybanned. If they want to compete they will need to speed things up and improve customer service. While they have always gotten my (many) orders right, Ebaybanned is slow. Really slow. RSOVs new express service is just that. 2 orders with them and BOTH came in less than a week.

As for the MP spam, I was kind of shocked they had all this in stock at once. I was a little disapointed that they didn't have the real steel grips (as the fit GBBRs), but hey, whatcha gunna do?

agh Nagpul is soo popular now, its the way forward for a supplyer, i like rsov, last order they didnt have something i wanted in stock after placing the order, so they let me pick something else i wanted, so i did, it was $15 more that what i had paid for but they let me have it and sent me the tracking before they even posted it! had my stuff in less than a week with no hassle.

Archived