Tennis-Ball BB Grenade

ColDaz

G'day,

If this has been posted before, and my search did not turn up, feel free to point me in the right direction, but if not, don't bother posting flame.

Anyway, has anyone tried these new pyro's from AS? They are third down from this link:

http://www.airsoftscotland.com/acatalog/Fashbangs.html

and are titled ''*NEW* Tennis-ball BB grenade. *Arrived - shipping now*'' for £3.50 each.

So, any experience with them? I'm sure I saw someone with one in the Safe Zone at Phoenix last Saturday, but I never saw it used :(.

I tried them last skirmish,

I had them in the front of my vest, worst I did to one was dislodge the striker cap.

All four I used detonated with a nice loud bang after a 3/4 second delay. And yes I could hear bits of "shrapnel" pinging through the undergrowth. Quite satisfying!

My neighbour bought some last month and we demoed them in his back garden. I can say they do seem to be better than the old 'can' style 'nades.

Also I used a couple at Phoenix Urban on sunday, very nice to throw. Certainly did their jobs in the old factories.

Archived