Tokyo Marui : Shizuoka News

iZo

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A select fire GBB TM Glock might be intriguing....

Wonder what that DD Lite rail M4 is about....

Walther is mildly interesting, 1911 variant not so much until TM makes one in a officer sized frame(important thing is mag), or make an extended mag(see)....

Still waiting for their M&P....

I was almost up and off my chair upon looking at the M4 with the bolt face outwards thinking it's a GBB. <_< That would have been monumental news even if it were just "another M4".

Here's something I found on their website that's even more intriguing, a letter of warning that their stuff is being counterfeited! *gasp*

http://www.tokyo-marui.co.jp/company/copy.html

Is it me or did anyone else notice the fact the the PPK says "WAFFEN" as opposed to "WALTHER"?

And really, TM pistols are nice only after you've dumped the money in on the FMK.

Glock 18C is nice though. I hope it is as reliable as their 17 models.

http://www.tokyo-mar...mpany/copy.html

This link made me laugh reading it about how "copy" gearboxes (as in any gearbox not made by Marui) is "dangerous" and "prone to failure". Soooooo Japanese lol

And really, TM pistols are nice only after you've dumped the money in on the FMK.

AHAHAHAHAHA! :rofl:

But seriously.

TM pistols aren't for walts, geardos, or wannabe SpecOps loadout Systema-toting fags.

They're for people who need a GBB sidearm that actually fires, in all but the harshest of harsh weathers. One with excellent HOP Up, plenty of aftermarket spares available (wear through skirmish use), and that looks like the real thing.

If you want a nice GBB to look at and dry-cycle at home, buy a Western Arms. KSC are ok to look at, but don't bother trying to skirmish with them in the cold, or adjust the HOP.

Ben.

They're for people who need a GBB sidearm that actually fires, in all but the harshest of harsh weathers. One with excellent HOP Up, plenty of aftermarket spares available (wear through skirmish use), and that looks like the real thing.

Agreed

AHAHAHAHAHA! :rofl:

But seriously.

TM pistols aren't for walts, geardos, or wannabe SpecOps loadout Systema-toting fags.

If you want a nice GBB to look at and dry-cycle at home, buy a Western Arms. KSC are ok to look at, but don't bother trying to skirmish with them in the cold, or adjust the HOP.

Ben.

Uh... no.

TM pistols cannot take green gas for long. And we all know that green gas performs better than duster.

So yeah, a FMK + green gas is needed to bring out the true performance of a TM pistol, it's not about the looks or the "cool factor".

I'm not a Gucci gear player. I do use expensive gear, but it's all for practical purposes, which is my BDU is made in China (cause expensive BDU doesn't do much more than a cheap one).

And really, if you're talking about a 100% skirmish pistol, GBB don't really come close when compared to a full auto AEP. I've pretty much given up on using GBB pistols of any kind as secondary. AEPs are lighter, cheaper, quieter, MUCH more reliable, MUCH better in full auto, and a long Glock midcap gives you 90 rounds. GBB simply cannot beat that. Low FPS doesn't matter so much since pistols are really a 20 meter and below weapon anyway.

Archived