Tokyo Marui : Shizuoka News

iZo

That M4 with the DD rail system has the same bolt on it as the rest of the Sopmod and Socom Recoil engine m4's. It is most definitely another M4 variant.

Also, release the darned M&P already although go back to the drawing board and release the 9mm 4.25 inch variants.

There are far more people out there shooting 9mm than there are .45's.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish they would extend their EBB range to include some period rifles. M16VN / A1 please!!!!!!

Good point

But like I said in another thread. M16VN is just a case of TM watching too many Vietnam war movies from the 1980s where they used USAF AR15 SPR1 models to sub in for the XM16E2.

The two models are different, so while it is plausible to use the M16 "VN" rifle for a Vietnam infantryman getup (on the off premise that the grunt got it off an airman somehow), it's rather unlikely.

Personally I'd still like to see a GBBR from Marui. EBB is sort of a weird middle route between GBBR and AEG that doesn't make much sense to me.

Personally I'd still like to see a GBBR from Marui. EBB is sort of a weird middle route between GBBR and AEG that doesn't make much sense to me.

You just need to spend more time with one!

AEG reliability with recoil and bolt lock (+ an awsome hopup unit) = 1 good RIF.

You should try it!

Rather than more M4 varients though I'd like to see some other guns made with EBB from TM, MP5, P90, Sig... but its already been said before...its all personal choice.

1 more thumbs up for the M&P though!!

If you wire your AEP to a lipo you solve all the issues with slow trigger response AND battery life.

By that logic, if you hook up an external CO2 rig to a GBB, and you'll get consistent FPS and higher firing rate. If you're gonna talk modifications, remember that it can apply for both sides of the argument.

And a PROPERLY installed FMK on anything except a single stack 1911 + recoil spring 130% will not hamper the performance of the gun, at all. In fact it actually balances out the extra power of propane. Plastic slides on stock springs will discharge excessive gas in the blowback sequence and thus have a slower recovery time, and slower semi-auto rate of fire.

People who do IPSC use full metal slides for a reason, and it's not just because they are shiny.

So tell me, why is it that so many metal slides have lightning holes in them? Why is it that Western Arms' pistol designed for IPSC uses light ABS slides as opposed to the regular HW slides? How come the competition oriented slides for HiCapas are made from plastic?

A bit OT here, but I have pretty good first hand experience with KSC System 7 USP-s and the new Glocks. Are you referring to the older models?

A KSC S7 USP shot in the cold just as well as a TM P226, whilst the KSC had a metal slide! It also shot more FPS and got same amount of shots out of a mag. All on Green Gas. Hopup did take a bit more adjusting but after 200 shots was good for a pistol.

B.

He's right. I've a good selection of TM, KSC/KWA, KJW, HFC and WA's and the only GBB pistols I've really been able to depend on are the TM, KJW and (believe it or not) the HFC's. The basic TM design (copied by the KJW and HFC) is just so sound and reliable that, in my experience, they are just the way to go when looking for a pistol that is going to give very good performance right out of the box. The aftermarket and spares availability is also second to none.

Archived