I have gotten quite a few Oakley A-Frames from www.backcountry.com and their sales sites steepandcheap.com whiskeymilitia.com and tramdock.com

They don't always come up in tactical colors, but when they come up for $30, it's a "might as well" situation.

• 3 weeks later...

AATV Reviewed these also and said the lenses were blurry and non-conventional for shooting. Why dont you try some arena flakjaks for half the price

I'd recommend ESS Profiles/Strikers over Arena Flakjaks any day. Unless they've recently revamped their design, Flakjaks have TERRIBLE ventilation.

I'd recommend ESS Profiles/Strikers over Arena Flakjaks any day. Unless they've recently revamped their design, Flakjaks have TERRIBLE ventilation.

I found that my Strikers also fog quick too, I had to rip the foam on the bottom of the goggles just to make things bearable.

Lost patience in the end and dumped the whole thing.tongue.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

There's a crowd of guys in Carlow in Ireland that replace the lens with metal mesh. So you can get G&P Special Forces Goggles (or any cheap and cheerful goggles) and replaced the Lens with the mesh. There's a few spots around the world doing it so have a look around.

• 4 weeks later...

I found that my Strikers also fog quick too, I had to rip the foam on the bottom of the goggles just to make things bearable.

Lost patience in the end and dumped the whole thing.tongue.gif

You should have tried to rip the foam on the top too, the fog is of course hot air and moisture and that rises so ripping out the top will let more of it out. It will lose the protective value of dust goggles but will keep you safe from BBs still, I cant imagine any BBs to squeeze themselves through the vents at such extreme angles. It is almost like wearing shooting glasses now, but even more open and airy, I quite like it, but not under a helmet, thne I just use my shooting glasses.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

can you not send them back or would they tell you to do one?? especially seeing as you shot at them from aruond a meter away 23times??

I would have recommended that you sent them back and had them replaced as soon as you received them but i guess its a bit late for that now??

• 3 months later...