• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh god dammit why didn't I see this thread before I ordered!   My orders been 'processing' since the 19th!

Well it most likely looks like you're trying to scam them, so they ban, simple logic.

Their is no big deal that you have a red + green dot instead or only red dot

they told you you could get your money back if you sent back the item, you don't want to, then go your way, your ordered an ACM dot, be happy that it works still, most of it are lemons ....

Anyway, i ordered like 5-6 times with acmgear, and i'm pretty happy with their services so far.

Their is no big deal that you have a red + green dot instead or only red dot

Wrong. The Red+Green is very different from the Red Only. They also outright lied to me before I even placed an order. Sending the item back to a site that has already banned your IP address doesn't seem like a smart move to me, even with PayPal at your side.

The Red Dot only resembles the real one a lot closer than the Red+Green.

Here's a picture of my old Red only: http://i1087.photobu...rdinaire/T1.jpg

Also, when aiming through the Red+Green, the lens has a rather purple tint to it. With the Red only it is a green/blue which is also closer to the real one:http://i1087.photobu...re/P1030048.jpg

-Ex

Edited by Extraordinaire

Word of warning, ACM Gear doesn't like PayPal Disputes.

This just reinforces the idea of their bad business practices. So, they're going to start blocking anyone who has a problem with their orders? Smart.

-Ex

Strange, mine hasn't and I won the dispute today...not that I'll be ordering from them again.

Wrong. The Red+Green is very different from the Red Only. They also outright lied to me before I even placed an order. Sending the item back to a site that has already banned your IP address doesn't seem like a smart move to me, even with PayPal at your side.

The Red Dot only resembles the real one a lot closer than the Red+Green.

Here's a picture of my old Red only: http://i1087.photobu...rdinaire/T1.jpg

Also, when aiming through the Red+Green, the lens has a rather purple tint to it. With the Red only it is a green/blue which is also closer to the real one:http://i1087.photobu...re/P1030048.jpg

-Ex

http://www.airsoftohio.com/forums/showthread.php?p=388987 , So you have sold the product you disputed with acmgear.com... no wonder they ban your IP , nice scam you got there. You plan to get back the money also besides of the product you obviously have sold in advance already. Did some googling and what i found was certainly interesting.

http://www.airsoftohio.com/forums/showthread.php?p=388987 , So you have sold the product you disputed with acmgear.com... no wonder they ban your IP , nice scam you got there. You plan to get back the money also besides of the product you obviously have sold in advance already. Did some googling and what i found was certainly interesting.

The PayPal Dispute was canceled as I'm not going to risk sending it back to Hong Kong. So, I sold it via my normal channels. Nothing wrong with that.

PayPal ruled "in my favor" by telling me to return the item with shipping cost being my responsibility. After it was shown as delivered, I would be refunded the transaction value minus the seller's initial shipping cost. Which means I would have been out about $35.

There's no scam here. Well, aside from what ACMgear has done. Which is what this thread is about. Stay on topic, please.

-Ex

Edited by Extraordinaire

Had mostly seen good things about acmgear.com until this thread, so opinions seem to be mixed. I had been considering getting an AEG from them but they're not able to downgrade before shipping (communication was friendly enough), so have decided to go local (plus the difference in price wasn't a huge amount, and I'd rather have a warranty). I've just ordered a few cheap bits and pieces though - a spring set, flash mag, gloves and face mask - so shall see how things go and report back.

Had mostly seen good things about acmgear.com until this thread, so opinions seem to be mixed. I had been considering getting an AEG from them but they're not able to downgrade before shipping (communication was friendly enough), so have decided to go local (plus the difference in price wasn't a huge amount, and I'd rather have a warranty). I've just ordered a few cheap bits and pieces though - a spring set, flash mag, gloves and face mask - so shall see how things go and report back.

I won't be ordering from them again. That said, I think you could have a reasonable experience dealing with them provided the order is absolutely clear (a JG G36C should always be a JG G36C, shouldn't it? "Ha! You ordered a G36C, but we send you a G36! Why you complain! You get more gun for the same money!!! Are you crazy???!!!"), isn't defective and doesn't get damaged in shipping ("EMS didn't break the gun it half! CA AUG very hard to break in half. You probably did it! In HK there's no warranty. That's why it's so cheap! Anyway, it wasn't broken when shipped." )

It's worth noting that, with my dispute, PayPal wanted me to return everything. Given that I was disputing £13 of a £130 order, where everything else was fine, I just couldn't be bothered to follow it up in the end.

The guys at ACMGear just sorted me out with some spare screws. They kept me informed all the way with my enquiry saying that they would have to check with the manufacturer first before promising anything. Now they've sorted me out. Can't praise these guys enough for my experience with them at least...?

• 2 weeks later...

Order shipped on 20 Jun (standard air mail), arrived today except for some gloves which were seemingly sent on the 22nd. All seems fine:

• Black Bear face mask fits well and looks good (had thought OD might be a bit too green from photos), maybe a little itchy velcro in a couple of spots but can probably be trimmed
  • Black Bear M4 flash cap seems decently made - a little rattle which I was disappointed to find, but maybe I hadn't wound it enough (don't have my M4 yet so haven't been able to fully test), super cheap too so can't complain

• 7 months later...

Here's my first (and probably last) experience of buyin from ACMGear.com

I ordered and paid for a drop leg molle holster and single point sling on 06/01, both of which were listed on the site as in stock. A week later on the 14th the order was still showing as processing so I sen them a message asking what was going on. They replied the next day saying the holster was out of stock and they would ship the order later in the week when they were back in stock. However just over 2 weeks later there was no change in the order status so I sen them a second message asking what was going on and that if the order was not shipped within 48 hours I would be cancelling the order and wanting a refund. To their credit a refund was issued within 2 hours along with a message saying their shipment had been delayed. What I didn't like was the lack of communication from them (a quick e mail saying sorry this item is out of stock should only take a minute to write) and that the item was listed as instock when it wasn't.

• 1 month later...

Here's my first (and probably last) experience of buyin from ACMGear.com

I ordered and paid for a drop leg molle holster and single point sling on 06/01, both of which were listed on the site as in stock. A week later on the 14th the order was still showing as processing so I sen them a message asking what was going on. They replied the next day saying the holster was out of stock and they would ship the order later in the week when they were back in stock. However just over 2 weeks later there was no change in the order status so I sen them a second message asking what was going on and that if the order was not shipped within 48 hours I would be cancelling the order and wanting a refund. To their credit a refund was issued within 2 hours along with a message saying their shipment had been delayed. What I didn't like was the lack of communication from them (a quick e mail saying sorry this item is out of stock should only take a minute to write) and that the item was listed as instock when it wasn't.

Hi,

My first post here, and im posting about acmgear. Im ordering from them on 26th Feb (after i read a good feed back from this forum about their website) and until today im still not getting the TRACKING NUMBER!!! I allready ask it yesterday (on the acmgear site in my order status) and still don't getting the reply (i used to order to wgc/ehobby 1- 3 days they already give me my tracking number) my 1st order to acmgear quite big for me arround $150++. I already sent an email to them (hksportgoods@gmail.com), and im hoping they reply my email asap! Next if i wan to buy my airsoft gears i will avoid ACMGEAR!

Thanks

Derry

Edited by der_sk

I just got an email from acmgear, peter(acmgear slaes manager) said that my order just been shiped out! Wtxxxxx it tooked 7 days from the shop/warehouse to the forwarder? I used to buy from wgc/ehobby doesn't tooked that long? I understand if they collect all the order from their site and sent to post office at the same time but come on, from 26th February until 6th march? Is that MUCH the order to their store? Is it HK that BIG took 7days??? Sorry if my post not at the right place. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Well my order they CANCEL IT! I don't know why? They just cancel and return my my money through my paypal account. But before that Peter said that my order are ready for shipping!? Don't know why my order they cancel with no notification or an email for me? Well lesson NOTE! Im sure im not gonna shopping with them in the future!

Lol after a week of waiting i finally got an update, the only reason why i went to the was for this item and they were out of stock, no indication of when it will come back into stock just will post later 

I forgot this actually happened to me with a 2 part order, It was taking ages to dispatch and i asked why and it was because one item was out of stock so they sent one part and when the second part was back in stock they sent that out as well and kept me informed through out it all

• 2 months later...

Oh god dammit why didn't I see this thread before I ordered!

My orders been 'processing' since the 19th!

Snap.

I haven't being waiting just as quite as long as you have, but I stumbled across the recent postings of ACMGear being dead stop after I placed my order the other week. I had no issues before with my last two orders so didn't think to check - usually shipped within 5 days but it seems they have gone a strey recently.