Snap.

I haven't being waiting just as quite as long as you have, but I stumbled across the recent postings of ACMGear being dead stop after I placed my order the other week. I had no issues before with my last two orders so didn't think to check - usually shipped within 5 days but it seems they have gone a strey recently.

Seems like since January things have gone very very wrong.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh god dammit why didn't I see this thread before I ordered!   My orders been 'processing' since the 19th!

Got an update on my order through their ticket service. May be too late for others, but at least I did get replied to and I am happy enough for the moment with the response as I was going to file a dispute tonight before I saw the update.

Hello, If you can wait few more days, Your order will be shipped out
shortly, ACMGear.com have an owner change and website upgrade will be coming
shortly but all orders will be shipped from next week normally, Our apologies
for any late orders. Best Regards James

Edited by bOp

Got an update on my order through their ticket service. May be too late for others, but at least I did get replied to and I am happy enough for the moment with the response as I was going to file a dispute tonight before I saw the update.

Im hoping what they said is true as i do like them as a company, cheaper shipping rates, cheaper then most other HK shops

Got this today:

Hello,

We have a notice for all acmgear.com customers, ACMGear.com have changed ownership and new owners will upgrade the website in the coming weeks and starting from next week, all pending orders will be processed, please be patient during the transition, we will promise you will not regret to be ACMGear.com customers and support the websites growth. We will have after website upgrade some discounts and competitions so please stay tuned with our news from the newsletter and from the website aswell. Hopefully you will enjoy ACMGear.com once again like you have in the past.

Best Regards

James Huang

Dont like changes in ownership... all my orders were fine and any issue was promptly solved, but the message we recieved exlains why my last one was soooo slow to be shipped.

Hope the new and old owners the best of lucks, just hope the new one keeps the shipping prices as low as usual, lowest by far in any HK shop to date

Dont like changes in ownership... all my orders were fine and any issue was promptly solved, but the message we recieved exlains why my last one was soooo slow to be shipped.

Hope the new and old owners the best of lucks, just hope the new one keeps the shipping prices as low as usual, lowest by far in any HK shop to date

Well rice is allready became porridge:p i allready blocked acmgear for not buying from them even they have new management:) the kind of trust that u have allready gone to their website for me.

@seaweasel : i think i have the same message on my email announcement from acmgear just like u post it:) but it doesn't effect me much though...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've bought from them before & received the order with no problems, however I placed an order for a pistol grip on 26th June but heard nothing from them at all. I contacted them via their ticket system 2 weeks ago but have had no replies, last week I started a paypal dispute with them & yesterday paypal sent me message saying the case was closed because a tracking number has been supplied. Unfortunately the tracking number indicates that the destination for my order is South Africa not the UK. I have contacted ACMgear today asking what is going on, but i don't expect a reply, I suspect the only reason they supplied the tracking number is to get the paypal case closed. I must admit I don't really know what I can do, guess its back to paypal.

Just checked my paypal account & ACMgear have refunded my money (I did tell them in my last email that I would contact paypal again). ACMgear still haven't sent me a message telling me the money was refunded, in fact they haven't communicated with me in any way at all. Don't think I'll shop with them again.

I received my last order a few weeks ago. There was the message to explain that there were new owners so please give them another week to get themselves sorted which, all things considered, they managed to do!

I had one item missing from my order as the flashlight I ordered was out of stock to which I received my refund at the weekend... a little late but not too bad... I reckon they have been taken over by Airsoft Park...