Sales Forum Login Issues?

Hi, I am having a problem being able to use the sales section. Whenever I go, it says it requires me to log in or register. So I would normally figure it would use my account info here, I put that in and it doesn't work. Fine, I go to register and as soon as I do, it redirects me right back to the forum. So I'm not sure what is going on but I can't seem to figure out the issue here. I would like to view and make sales threads, any help is appreciated.

• 1 month later...

I have double checked your account settings and the permissions for the UK sales sections. There don't appear to be any issues at this time.

This problem was initially caused by a permission issue a month ago which was fixed some time ago.

So you can see the sales sections but trying to access a thread puts you at the register/login page?

I have double checked your account settings and the permissions for the UK sales sections. There don't appear to be any issues at this time.

This problem was initially caused by a permission issue a month ago which was fixed some time ago.

So you can see the sales sections but trying to access a thread puts you at the register/login page?

yeah from the news page if i click classifields it takes me to the sales section but if i click on a ad then it says "login or register"

i can now access the forsale section through the forum

Ah ha yes, the classifieds system is not working. I haven't brought that up since we upgraded as it wasn't used.

yeah from the news page if i click classifields it takes me to the sales section but if i click on a ad then it says "login or register"

i can now access the forsale section through the forum