Well, first time i've ever felt compelled to put down in words how happy I am with my find!

CamoCorp

These guys are a south African based retailer, dealing in all sorts of different cammo patterns, but specifically in harder to find, "nutria brown" gear, for those doing SADF or District 9 loadouts.

Bit daunted at first, dealing with a site that sounded too good to be true... I was informed I might struggle to find 80's SADF uniform full stop! but to find them in my size, reasonably priced ect, sounded too good to be true! Emailed the owner, Albert, who responded same day, very friendly, very helpfull, order placed!

Cost almost the same to ship as to buy a set of trousers and shirt, $100 all in (paypal!) but given the rarity, and the speed of delivery, i'm not bothered in the slightest! if parcel farce hadnt delayed in delivery, (arrived at Nottingham with them on thursday) I could have recieved within 5 days!

Cant speak highly enough of this retailer, and would/will deffo be buying from him again! Hope this helps others looking for SADF gear.

Tony