"I have 100+ posts, but still can't access the sales section!"

If you racked up 100 or more posts before the sales access rule was changed (September 2007), but haven't posted since then, you may need to make a single post to update your status. Try posting in here and see if that fixes the problem.

Also, if you're reading this and you have less than 100 posts, remember that spamming the forum to increase your post count is not acceptable.

I've just tried to access this for the first time, and the link just returns me to the forum index. I have over 100 posts and I've posted recently. Any ideas?

EDIT: Okay, never mind my post count on my profile is different to the one on the left here.

Edited by Wisey

Keep in mind that some posts on certain sub-forums don't count toward your measured post count. For example, posts in the Off Topic forum don't count towards your measured total, but they are added to your actual total that you can see in your own profile. The measured total is the number that matters when it comes to posting in the sales forums.