Problem with Kenworth W900

Mat

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=185332

5. ACM G3 slither stock, perfect working order, good condition, sling hook present - £20 Posted

First contact and payment made May 14th, after sending the seller confirmation of my payment I have not heard anything further. Despite asking via PM for details of the postage and when it will be sent out so I can keep an eye out for it, each time I have posted a PM I check and I see they have been online shortly afterwards.

Sent 14 May 2010 - 01:08 AM

Hi there,

I'll take this if it's still available.

Cheers

Mat

Sent 14 May 2010 - 07:34 AM

Hi mate,

Paypal is: XXXXXXXXXX@fsmail.net

Cheers,

XXXXX.

Sent 14 May 2010 - 08:00 AM

The money has been sent.

Mat, you have sent £20.91 GBP to X X.

We have sent you a receipt for this transaction and an email has also been sent to your recipient.

Please address as:

Mat

13 My Street

My Town

PC1 1PC

Sent 18 May 2010 - 05:49 PM

Hi there,

Can you let me know when this is due to be posted so I can keep an eye out for the postman?

Cheers,

Mat

Sent Today, 10:25 AM

Hi there,

It's been a week since I paid for this and I've heard nothing back from you since I paid and seen no sign of a delivery. Could you please give me some information on this sale?

Mat

Kenworth W900 Icon

Last Read: Today, 10:38 AM

So he's online, reading my PMs but not bothering replying, this is the same with the previous PM also, he was online shortly after me sending it, but obviously no reply.

While I'm aware it's only a week since I bought the item, the lack of any communication from the seller is worrying me and has set alarm bells ringing.

I'll be opening a PayPal dispute within the next couple of days unless the item arrives or the seller bothers replying to his PMs. In the mean time I'd avise anybody else thinking of buying from this bulk sales thread to proceed with caution.

Archived