my review of cymas AK AIMS (CM050)

The outside / Feeling:

outside, what very nice, very well-made wooden was very easy and would be able to compete in the "designer" guns. The weapon weighed about 3.5 kg and the weight was distributed fine. throughout the weapon was made of metal except pistol grip which was made of plastic / rubber? and the front grip which was made of real wood. no parts sat resolve when I got the weapon, however, was so bad blow hill and were accustomed to stop working. there was no warning or trademarks of overlap.

Accessories. (Battery, charger and stomach)

Charger + Battery! The battery I got with a template and type contact is 8.4v 1200mAh. have only charged the battery once and then did the fine, however I bought a 9.6 volt battery so I think that I will not use the China battery.

battery charger, I have not and will not use because I have an auto parts store chargers, so therefore I can not give any reaction to that. (If someone is in need of opinion on the charger so he can pm me),

The magazine was nicely made all-metal and I had no trouble getting it into the weapon.

Metal tray felt like first class metal, and I have not noticed the unsightly marks or discoloration. Tray feeder also good.

Inside (gearbox, how the shoots, etc.

Here I have not much to write about it, I was picked apart his gun. But it shoots pretty hard not chron but would estimate around 120m / s at 12:20 bullets.

So far i have only shoot my friend with it,

And then I thought it went straight and fine (have not shoot on trees or the like so can not answer how the image is hit, I may return the following weekend)

Verdict

So far, the 95 / 100

+ + Price

+ Exterior

+ Sight

+ Magazine

+ Battery-place (but only to stave batteries)

+ Well-made wooden

- Blow back

P.s i am using the google translator d.s