Comedy Non-Hit Takers

harborne blue

Apologies if this thread already exists but after my last adventure last month, I think we need a thread about the Immortals - those players that you know you've slotted and that know they've been slotted yet carry on playing / run off / shoot back...

Comedy Moment #1 - my M4 dies so I switch to my FN 5-7 and get pinned into a corner by 3-4 advancing players. I'm on a corner and there's a building at 9 o'clock with a low wall by it at 11 o'clock. The 3-4 move up and one runs for the wall - I double tap him and one hits in the chest, one in the lip. Player yelps in pain, ducks behind wall and comes up shooting with a bl&&dy mouth.

I hadn't got my jaw off the floor to return fire (he missed) and he hadn't seen my mate in the doorway. Let's just say he took that one!

Comedy Moment #2 - I'm in a corner, in a big dark tunnel and the oppos are trying to creep up on me. I lean out, click on the lights and get a SWAT-type in a classic 'rabbit in the head lights moment'. Fire a burst, BBs bounce off him and he jigs left. Another burst, he jigs right and at this point I let him have the rest of the lo-cap. Player then runs off down a side tunnel.

I'm laughing at this point. As is the marshall standing just behind me. With his video camera.

Another else come across the Bullet Proof Monks Of Airsoft?

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont often witness blatant cases of not hit taking like that...but have had 2 recently, on the same day.

One was standing out in the open being hit by my shotgun and another guys M249, while 6 people watched, and she raised a pistol to return fire...

Other was a guy running past an alcove between 2 parts of a building, getting shot by 3 people, jumping in shock, then firing back...

Month or so back at Ace combat, i had an Iron rental noob, as we tend to call them.

Caught him out lying prone, facing away from me, with no clue as to my presence. Casually moved to around 10 yards away, and gave him a single shot from my MRP to the back of the leg from behind a tree. He visibly jolted in pain, looked around baffled, and carried on firing. I figured maybe he'd thought it was a ricochet or falling branch or something.

Squared my sights on his shoulder blade, clearly visible where his jacket had tightened - Gave him 2 single shots from the same spot. This time, the kid really jumped, and did exactly the same thing.

Now i'm really quite ###### off. Switched to auto, and stitched him with a good 10 rounds right across the back of the thighs. This time the kid has actually stood up, looked around in a 360, failed to spot me and carried on.

At this point, i decided enough was enough - Snuck up to him, stood over the kid, pressed the barrel of my Smython into the side of his neck and cocked the hammer. Kid looks up at me, petrified and baffled. I said to him "Promise you're gonna take hits from now on, or i'm going to make a small hole in you." Suffice to say, the kid took the hit and played honorably for the rest of the day.

Dirty great chrome revolvers FTW.

A friend of mine pumped about 10 rounds into this rental hiding behind some soft cover, a few where gun hits but he would have felt the rest for sure. So under cover fire he ran down to the cover and when the guy popped back out, shot him twice in the hand from inches away... he took that hit!

I thought it was pretty funny, he was swearing like mad and utterly deserved it.

I live in the states, none of you will know my field. That being said, about a year ago I was playing in a state park (don't worry, authorized) with my local group. My brother and I were tucked under a large rock formation on the side of a hill. A tan player walks by, and we wait for him to get 50 feet away due to our MEDs. At this point, my brother double taps him between the shoulder blades. Surprised, the tan player jump behind a tree. We proceed to empty our mags in to him (only half of him is covered by the tree) as he shoots back at us.

Later on, he had the nerve to call us out by name on the state forums for not calling our hits and playing dishonorably.

A player (a site owner amazingly enough) took a grenade out of his pouch and struck it to throw in my direction, I was about 6 feet away from him and I had 2 pistols, so as soon as I realised what he was doing I jumped round the corner and gave him a triple tap (lol) with each pistol, I know that I hit him several times as I both saw it and heard it. By the time I've fired all 6 shots the grenade has just left his hand, he proceeded to shoot me on auto, but only I took my hit. I decided I wasn't going to argue with him because I knew he was the site owner, and it was the second game of the day. I didn't fancy having marshalls bunch up on me for the rest of the day.

Amazingly, in the safety briefing we were told what is acceptable to fire rond a corner with a pistol and what isn't. So I get shot by someone blind firing, I say you can't blind fire and don't take my hit, the site owner walks over as he's right behind the person blind firing and says "no, he was looking down his sight when he had his pistol round the corner". Again, I take my hit and go back to regen, aside from these 2 incidents I had a good day, but I'm not likely to ever go back there for another game.

yar, usual story here,

a lad at our site, fairly regular player, got double tapped in the back by my sneaky mate from about 10 metres away.winced, and half-hid behind a tree...

a good squirt of ammo into his unhidden side caused him to do 'the dance', but still tried to tuck in.

there were about 5 of us watching, including 3 of his team mates, and every one of us shouted for my mate to light him up, so he put around 50 rounds into him. this may sound harsh, but the guy has been playing for months and is a repeat offender. at least a couple of times per game he gets told to take his hits.

strangely, he seems to take them from me though. cant think why*

*i use an L96 at 500ish fps, and a minimum of .40 gram ammo... and i head-shot him if he doesnt take hits from another player. he will learn.

Which site was this Crotmate? I'll be sure to avoid it in the future, that, from a site owner is completely irresponsible.

On a story telling front, I had one a while ago where our team managed to land 2 grenades within a foot of the guy standing behind a tree. He ignored those hits, so we were thinking, okay fair enough, maybe they didn't hit him. He then popped out, ran in a straight line to a bit of cover about 10 m from us, running in a straight line, took about 30 hits from the whole of our team, and then proceeded to fire back...

he got shot a bit more, then stood up and accused us of 'gross overkill and that we should all grow some f***ing balls and stop playing with toy guns'.... which was an odd one, considering we were all at an airsoft site..

My first game in the UK 2 months ago, CQB event, a guy was about 25ft away, tucked in a gap but side is exposed.

I sneak up, side arm drawn, coming to him from his 3-4 o'clock. I tap him on shoulder, shout "BANG"

He said, stone dead serious, bang kills aren't allowed. (briefing 30mins prior said bang kills FTW)

I got so mad I steamed up my own googles.

In a private match between a small local group who frequents the paintball field, and the team I am in that does not frequent paintball fields and tends to frequent Mil-sim games, the most hilariously idiotic scene took place. First game, we know these guys aren't calling hits. They all take cover in a building, our guys are just waiting for them to come out but they just wont budge. It was a one death your out for good game so some of our guys and some of their guys were already dead. The guys on there team that were already dead got tired of waiting, loaded up, mounted up in some dudes truck and took off after our guys. One of ours popped an M203 nerf football on the truck but they ignored it. We decided to call game at that point because use of vehicles was never agreed on. At the end of the day, half of their players were bleeding all over, and had visible bleeding welts going down their arms. LMAO. Needless to say we never played them again.

@ultimentra Maybe they thought they don't count if the BB's don't break? rolleyes.gif

Worst non-hit takers I've seen were at my local site. Two of them had held up in this tower which is notorious for being impossible to stay alive in, we'd cleared the area around it and kept fire down on it, 4-5 of the guys around were witnessed both of them take multiple bursts (we must have been there 5-10mins) yet they kept held up returning fire now and then. A couple of the guys on my side were getting quite annoyed with this, until someone else said "Sometimes it's not about hitting them, it's about convincing them they've been hit". Two mk5's and a couple of hundred rounds later and they climbed down from that tower smile.gif

Another occasion I witnessed someone take multiple shots to the head, the person making them then shout "when BB's are bouncing of your head, that means you are hit!" he replied with "head shots don't count!". There was a short pause of confusion before someone just said "yeah they do" and carried on.

Haha, head shots don't count.

Yeah XD exactly, so It's like this kid had been to the site maybe 3 times before? First time he'd realised headshots count apparently... Not to be judgemental (read: Now I'm going to be judgemental) but he also had a paint ball mask and a two-tone gun... dry.gif

At a site that my team don't play at any more. For various reasons, (mostly of the non hit taking flavour)

Myself and two of my Roys (team mates) were laying on a mound watching this player across from us (35-40 meters) on another hill. Plum, one of the Roys opened up on him with his AK, (I was watching through the scope on my APS2, and Troll laying next to me was watching through the scope on his M4) we both confirmed that a good number of the rounds hit the player in the body. It wasn't one of those, the shots looked like they were hitting but could have been falling short moments, they visibly bounced off him, and he visibly reacted. Plum gave him another burst and the same thing happened, by now the player had clocked out position and started firing towards us. (his shots were dropping) Troll lit him up and got the same reaction. No hand up, no shout of "hit!" nothing. I let off a round from the APS2, it hit his neck he grabbed his neck and ran away haha :)

Hmmm... Perhaps the worst i've seen was at The Mall... I'm stood in the bottom level of C&As, watching the main stair case... Both the stair case and the main room are brightly lit. I spot movement, and raise my rifle and shoot a guy in the chest as he comes through the doorway from the stairs. The bloke physically pauses, looks down at his chest, looks at me aiming my rifle at him (he couldn't miss me, I was stood in the one at the time), then ducks back round the door and into cover!

I just buggered off somewhere else at that point... It was just one of many such incidents that day...

Over here players like that are warned once then kicked out of the game for the day, in the next game they get banned for the next 6 months if their habit hasnt changed. rolleyes.gif So far 3 players have been banned but they havent returned after the ban ended biggrin.gif

Yeah XD exactly, so It's like this kid had been to the site maybe 3 times before? First time he'd realised headshots count apparently... Not to be judgemental (read: Now I'm going to be judgemental) but he also had a paint ball mask and a two-tone gun... dry.gif

Was he wearing multicam by any chance?

In his defence though, that tower is actually a lot easier to stay alive in than you think if you pop up and down like a jack in the box. Me and ginge once got accused of non hit taking in that tower because after the other team leathered us for about 30 seconds (we were below the parapet) we decided to stay down for a while. Next thing we know the whole other side has advanced past us and forgotten about us; when we finally started shooting we got accused of cheating :S

My personal favourite 'WTF' guy was the rebel at Copehill Down's op foxhunt who walked up to me with no gun and attempted to knife kill me... with his finger.

Had the marshall in absolute stiches while he explained for a knife kill you needed, you know, a knife. I gave the guy the option of getting shot or getting arrested. He chose the latter.

At my local site we have a character lovingly nick-named 'P90 *beep*' this guy has potentially the worst excuses for some of the stuff hes done, with his best one being, blind firing out of a foxhole at me behind a tree, missing by a good 10 feet, then when by chance he does hit my accusses me of not taking my hits, i argue this witha marshal, and the guys defence was, he could see along the side of his gun, through a small dip in the foxhole, the marshall allows this, so i decide that i'm not gonna win arguing with 3 guys in a foxhole and a marshall so hoof it back to regen.

Later in the same game, attacking the same fox hole the guy sees three of us attacking and ducks in as he sees a grenade arcing towards him, it hits the side of the foxhole and rolls into the middle, goes off and hits all of them, 2 of them take there hits like proper player and good on em (1 had to really the thing had gone off under his crotch), while meanwhile P90 has decided that he's got grenade prrof socks on or something and argues with a marshal about it for 3 minutes before the marshall just gets one of us to shoot him, to which he says, 'there your hit now ###### off'

Was he wearing multicam by any chance?

In his defence though, that tower is actually a lot easier to stay alive in than you think if you pop up and down like a jack in the box. Me and ginge once got accused of non hit taking in that tower because after the other team leathered us for about 30 seconds (we were below the parapet) we decided to stay down for a while. Next thing we know the whole other side has advanced past us and forgotten about us; when we finally started shooting we got accused of cheating :S

Humm, can't remember (he has two-tone G36c with holosight on it though), same guy took a double tap from my Desert Eagle and a burst from the guy stood next to me in the church at like 10 feet, he wondered off and the somehow appeared in the same building as us 30 seconds later... blink.gif

Humm, I can see your point but you could see BB's just bouncing of these guys, flinching every so often as Max fired shot after shot with his L96 (420fps with a 0.30g) at them from just outside MED.

Also, lol at the knife attempt XD

EDIT: Also, the guys in the tower were banned. Apparently they play at Cerberus now, and cheat like mad there too.

Archived