FN SCAR Picture thread

The WE SCAR bolt does not reciprocate the full length as on the real weapon, I'd say about 3/4 the distance at most.

Yup, that too :P I think on one of the technical threads someone said that this was because WE are a much of lazy bastards (<--my opinion :P) and used the stock M4 trigger assembly in the gun, which doesn't allow the bolt to travel the full length like on the real SCAR :P

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah it is, only a 16 inch barrel though, imagine the SSR with an 18inch.....

My FH and one of the barrel extensions I was using welded together so I can't get it back to the 14.5 inch I want, but I'm gonna try to get it back to a shorter variant in a bit here.

Edited by frogfish

Please forgive me this little off-topic, but I don't really see any point in posting a new topic in tech forum.

Fast question for VFC SCAR users: is it possible to put wires and lipo to the front, without using PEQ dummy box ?

Looks like someone is considering the new Vltor SCAR stock ;)

If You mean my humble person, I was rather thinking about adopting ACR adjustable stock ;). But it seems there's no way I can do this.

If only I could relocate wires, creating some design for adapter, and making it on CNC would't be so much trouble.

Well...

Completely guessing here, but I think the CA SCAR might work. If memory serves, the CA SCAR actually has a wire that runs to the stock, instead of electrical contacts built into the hinge like the VFC or ARES. It migh be possible to drill a hole big enough to pass the wires through, and then use a buffer size lipo?

Alternatively, I don;t see why it wouldn't work on the GBB SCAR.